WTS DPMS M4 Carbine (5.56)

Thread: DPMS M4 Carbine (5.56)

1. DPMS M4 Carbine (5.56)

DPMS Sportical 16" with flash hider. 2- 30 round magazines + hard case. Flat top w/ no optic

$610 OBO or trade for select handguns or shotguns (main-stream no Sat night specials please)

Full details are here
    DPMS: AR-15 Rifles, Parts and Accessories.

PM Me

I am a dealer for many manufacturers including Aimpoint, EoTech, Bushnell etc and will order the optic of your choice at dealer cost if you purchase this rifle. I am also a dealer for accessories such as picitanny rails, back up sights, ammunition, etc. and will order any of those items available at dealer cost when you purchase this rifle.
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

they don't require a location in your posts anymore?
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by DocBoCook View Post
    they don't require a location in your posts anymore?
    Sorry about that, I'm in Albuquerque, NM willing to do FTF or ship to FFL at your expense.
    Quick to the gun, Sure of your grip. Quick to the threat, sure of your shot. - Chris Costa

What is a FTF? I am guessing it is face to face.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    What is a FTF? I am guessing it is face to face.
    ftf is indeed face to face, also willing to ship.

Thanks!

7. SOLD & Shipped. Thank you!