WTS CrossBreed Super Tuck XD40sc

Thread: CrossBreed Super Tuck XD40sc

CrossBreed Super Tuck XD40sc

SOLD SOLD SOLD!
    Thanks for your interest!

Almost new (never worn just practice fit) CrossBreed Super Tuck Right Hand holster in horsehide for SA XD40sc. Changed my carry and selling holster as well as XD and laser. Holster price of $60 includes USPS fee.
    If interested in holster, PM me.

3. Will it work for my Taurus Pt 140?

Sorry but I have no idea - maybe a quick email to CrossBreed Holsters would be in order? I do know that they (CrossBreed) mold the Kydex to the specific pistol and are a very precise fit. Good luck!

5. If you don't mind me asking, what dud you switch to and why? I only ask because I have the same setup.

Quote Originally Posted by ritzhenson View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, what dud you switch to and why? I only ask because I have the same setup.
    Kahr CW45 - better fit for me and crossdraw, more stopping power(?) for them. Really like the XD but little too thick to "wear" in a business suit. That just my opinion/experience

7. I would agree with the "Thick" part... But I'm a jeans and t-shirt construction worker. You should have no problem with the sale. Peace.

8. I PMed you last nite, am interested in the Holster, Maybe the XD as well. but for sure on the Holster. Please contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Arby View Post
    I PMed you last nite, am interested in the Holster, Maybe the XD as well. but for sure on the Holster. Please contact me.
    Arby,
    Sold the holster and waiting for money order. SHould it fall through I will contact you. Thanks!