TRADED PX4 storm 9MM subcompact

Thread: PX4 storm 9MM subcompact

1. PX4 storm 9MM subcompact

This gun is in immaculate shape (99%+). Love the gun--I also have a full-size PX4--but I decided not to do CCW so I can pass this one on to someone else. Very low round count and proven Beretta reliability--not a single FTF or misfire! This is the "F" model, DA/SA with manual safety/decocker (does not have mag safety or grip safety). The gun comes with everything in the retail package including the manual, 3 backstraps to fit your hand, Beretta lock, load assist, two 13-round magazines, even the original cardboard box! Asking $425 obo, sorry no trades at this time.

Randy

3. I paid $480 for my brand new one! Does the subcompact have the rotating barrel?

4. Thats what I paid too--Sportsman's Warehouse. It breaks my heart but I would like it to go quickly. The SC is a traditional blowback (is that the right term?), I guess they didn't have room for the rotating barrel mechanism. Its definitely a bit fiestier than the FS or C model as a result, but still very comfortable compared to other (unported) polymer 9's. Breakdown takes about one (1) second longer due to the rotating bolt system instead of the twin spring-levers. It is, however, every bit as sleek, elegant, and downright beautiful as the rest of the PX4 line.

5. Going to try putting these pics up--forgive me if it doesn't work out right away.

6. Ended up trading it for a sweet little 1968 Ruger single six plus change. Please lock/delete the thread.