WTB Kel Tec PF-9

Thread: WTB Kel Tec PF-9

WTB Kel Tec PF-9

I'm looking for a used Kel Tec PF-9. I prefer all black and if it has an IWB holster that would be a plus. Dealer or private. TX. [email protected] you
    ......Hold on ! "I'll buzz you in".

Gunbroker has some pretty good deals. I bought one last November for 225 brand new. I'm goiing to PM you the seller's email. He is a trustworthy seller who sells a lot of guns. Good luck.

Just a thought - you might want to expand your horizon to include the Kel-Tec P-11. I was considering both, and ended up buying the P-11, which has 3 more rounds, is only 0.12" wider, and only 2 oz. heavier. Also, the P-11 has been around MUCH longer than the PF-9, and is a very well-proven weapon. And because it is better-established, there are a LOT more of them on the used market, at lower prices. The KTOG (Kel-Tec Owners Group) forum has massive information on everything related to Kel-Tecs, at ktog.org.

thanks for the info on the p-11....I'm having hell finding a gun...I'm on a budget and would like to find a used gun...the p-11 looks fine, but where to find one? These online auctions don't seem to be giving me any returns when I search for a used p-11....is there a online site that might have a used p-11?
    ......Hold on ! "I'll buzz you in".

Here's where to look for used Kel-Tec pistols

Check the KT-range Forum Classifieds, here:

For Sale / Wanted to Buy

you may have to register to the forum in order to see it, but that's OK, since it's a very wide ranging firearms-related forum with lots of good info.