WTS- High Standard Crusader Compact 1911(3.5'' barrel)

Thread: WTS- High Standard Crusader Compact 1911(3.5'' barrel)

WTS- High Standard Crusader Compact 1911(3.5'' barrel)

I have a High Standard Crusader Compact 1911 for sale. I just picked this thing up and added extras to it. Wife is going to buy me a Willson Combat 1911 compact and I have no need for a safe queen. Gun is packed with all the stuff you would find a higher end 1911, I installed a rubber finger groove grip by Pearce. I also had Novak adjustable night sights installed(also comes with the stock black on black Novak sights). The firearm also comes with a custom made IWB leather holster made to fit the firearm. Ammo safe is overflowing and have no room so the firearm also comes with 500-600 rounds of target ammo and two boxes of hollow points. Comes with three seven round mags. Looking for $450 shipped for all of the above, for $530(shipped) I'll throw in a Galco Cop Pal pouch(mag holder and flashlight holder) as well as a Surefire(G2X Pro,High and low settings.) Will also throw in other good stuff for free such as cleaning kit and shooting gloves. Cleaning my gun safe out. I have sold things on this forum before and have never had a problem. For photos e-mail me at [email protected] or PM.
    This is an outstanding deal,night sights alone will cost you close to two hundred, ammo close to two hundred etc... I have local offers, but I'm letting the forum members have first crack. Firearm will be shipped to an FFL!

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Here are some photos... I'll take $500 for everything or 485 and you pay shipping on it all. Buy the package and save a few hundred dollars. I'll part it out but the prices will be higher then the package deal,this is a great set up for the money.

Part out prices are as follows, firearm with Novak extreme duty night sights,holster and three seven round mags($425)
    650 rounds of 45 ACP FMJ and 40 rounds of JHP($125) I'll even throw in a box of 50 rounds 38 special FMJ.
    SureFire G2X Pro(high and low,15 low and 200 lums high) with galco cop pal pouch(single stack mag and flash light pouch) ($125)

If you buy the package we can split the shipping cost or I'll pay it depending on the price, all items shippped outside of package deal buyer pays shipping. All items will be shipped with tracking numbers, i'll pay for standard shipping and will split the cost for 2-3 day shipping with buy(if you buy the package deal)

Just selling to make room in the handgun safe for my new willson combat. Ammo is overstock from my ammo safe.

Firearm is sold. Ammo is still for sale as well as everything else.