New Generation 2 Sccy 9mm for $225. Your choice of Black or Two-Tone, - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Generation 2 Sccy 9mm for $225. Your choice of Black or Two-Tone,

Bump to the top.

Still have these?

The prices have changed. The Black are $220, and the 2-Tone is $240.
    Thanks

5. New Generation 2 Sccy 9mm for $225. Your choice of Black or Two-Tone,

Mine doesn't appear to be a double stack.

6. New Generation 2 Sccy 9mm for $225. Your choice of Black or Two-Tone,

It appears to be firing about 4" to the left, how much adjustment should I make to the rear sight?

Quote Originally Posted by Marslog View Post
    It appears to be firing about 4" to the left, how much adjustment should I make to the rear sight?
    Before makeing any adjustments, fire a few groups with the pistol mounted in a good rest, then adjust your sight as needed, make small adjustments, then reshoot, adjust, reshoot,....till your grouping where you want
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

8. Not a hater, but deffinately interested.

If I had not had such a bad experiance with the gen 1 version I may be more receptive, I did try three differant guns a couple years ago, my gun guy had gotten into them at what apeared to be a good deal. I bought one, mag would fall out when fired, nowhere near touching the release. second, safety fell out, gun still fired fine, but the safety would not stay. third one started jamming, frame cracked. I can verify these purchases. if I were given one of the new gen 2s I would give it a honest evaluation, but as it stands I would not pay $5 for one. around my area about any of the older gun shops would not stock them on a bet, the two or three new dealers have them, sales and reviews are so-so, the gen 2s may really be a good weapon, but the gen1s have really left a bad taste
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

10. New Generation 2 Sccy 9mm for $225. Your choice of Black or Two-Tone,

Gen 2 no safety, better quality spring and firing pin. Little tighter trigger pull, Doesn't like steel casings but overall no problems. Still comes with lifetime warranty that stays with the gun.

The prices have gone up on the Sccy's.

The CPX-2's are now $240. The CPX-1's $265.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast