New Generation 2 Sccy 9mm for $225. Your choice of Black or Two-Tone,
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Generation 2 Sccy 9mm for $225. Your choice of Black or Two-Tone,

New Generation 2 Sccy 9mm for $225. Your choice of Black or Two-Tone,

The price is now $220 for the Black, and $240 for the Two-Tone.
    I would edit the title, but I don't know how.

Liberty Gun Sales of Ohio - Home

Generation 2 CPX Features
    • Barrel: machined from bar stock with 7 lands and grooves having a 16‐1 right hand twist.

• Receiver: 7075‐T6 aircraft grade heat treated aluminum alloy, machined from bar stock.

• Grip/Frame: Made from Zytel polymer, with ergonomic finger grooves and an integral "RE-COIL CUSHION" on the back‐strap.

• Recoil Spring System: all steel, fully encapsulated for ease of disassembly and reassembly.

• Slide Lock/Release: steel with a Zytel over molded polymer extension for ease of operation.

• 3 dot sight system: steel rear sight, adjustable for windage only with locking screw.

• Hammer firing system: double action only, internal hammer with inertial firing pin to prevent accidental discharge if dropped.

• Manual Guarded Safety: CPX‐1 only. Newly designed with a guard molded into the frame. CPX-2 has NO manual safety.

• Double action trigger: specifically designed for shooter comfort and accuracy by designing the system to have a smooth effortless, consistent 9 pound trigger pull.

• Magazine: included with (2) double stack, 10 round capacity magazines with finger extension base installed and 2 flat magazine bases included.

• Trigger Guard Lock: custom designed to properly fit and be child resistant. Includes 2 keys.

Lifetime Warranty

SCCY Firearms carry a lifetime warranty that stays with the gun, not with the owner.
    Made in the USA
    Attached Images Attached Images New Generation 2  Sccy 9mm for 5. Your choice of Black or Two-Tone,-cpx-2-tt-lf.jpg New Generation 2  Sccy 9mm for 5. Your choice of Black or Two-Tone,-cpx-2-tt-rf.jpg New Generation 2  Sccy 9mm for 5. Your choice of Black or Two-Tone,-cpx-2-blkcarbon-lf.jpg New Generation 2  Sccy 9mm for 5. Your choice of Black or Two-Tone,-cpx-2-blkcarbon-rf.jpg 
    Last edited by LGSOO; 06-13-2012 at 01:07 AM. Reason: New sale

What caliber do they come in?

4. These have received good reviews, yet no real interest in the public.

They only come in 9mm.

The newer versions are really good guns for the money.

Check out the video review on my website.

7. So from the specs its pretty compact, roughly the same size as the db9 or kel tec?

Quote Originally Posted by Cotillion View Post
    So from the specs its pretty compact, roughly the same size as the db9 or kel tec?
    Yes it is. It does use a double-stack magazine since it holds 10 rounds, but it is only 15 oz.

Blowout price of $205 plus $25 shipping until they are gone!

I've shot these at the range. They are accurate and feed well. Amazing gun for the price; better than some of the "name" brands costing twice as much.

Love mine! Best value in a low budget gun to date! Don't be a hater because you think they're junk. Shoot one, and find out for yourself.
    "Governments don't live together, people live together. With governments you don't always get a fair word or a fair fight. Well, I've come to give you either one. Or get either one from you." Josie Wales

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast