WTS------38 special needs a new home!

Thread: WTS------38 special needs a new home!

Exclamation WTS------38 special needs a new home!

I have a Charter Arms 38 special 'undercover' revolver that needs a new home. It has a 2 inch barrel and holds 5 rounds. It is also double action. Ive had the gun for 20 years and fired it mabye 70 times. It is an ideal conceal-carry gun that even fits in most pockets. It is very easy to handle and shoot. The gun is in good condition. Also included is two(2) wallet sized spare ammunition carriers that each hold 18 rounds of 38special-357magnum. Im asking $265 PLUS SHIPPING. I live in eastern Washington State. My Email is [email protected]

FYI - Charter still makes that model of pistol (I have one myself)...and brand new it retails for about $280 - $300.
    S&W M&P 45; Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum; Charter Arms .38 Undercover
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/phillip-gain-albums-phil-s-photos-picture3828-reciprocity-map-29jun11.JPG

Thanks for the information. While it is true that some newer models on the internet that have a bigger grip are priced in the $300 or more range the actual cost is the gun PLUS FFL FEES and SHIPPING, AND POSSIBLY TAX. At some nearby (to me)gun stores the guns you refere to are much more PLUS TAX. Mine however is older model having the smaller grip thereby being a little less visible and prone to printing. I arrived at my price by checking the auction sites and finding 3 identical USED guns the lowest price was $265. Plus my gun for sale includes ammunition(and we know that isnt cheap) and the 2 spare ammo cases. I also asked friends of mine in 2 area gun shops what to ask and the answer was $300-$325. I thought that was high so I came down to $265(I need cash badly) and I DO NOT collect sales tax. I also realize that somewhere somebody might have an identical gun who might want less, but thats life. I also think that many of us have a friend in a gun shop who will waive the FFL fees when a gun is shipped from out of state saving money for the buyer. I believe you are trying to be helpful and I thank you. Anyone is free to make an offer on my gun if they wish and you certainly are welcome to. Take care and have a good one. Santa

This item has sold. Thanks.

Good job! Local?

Hey guy, hows it going? Yes it was local, well in eastern Washington at least. PM sent