Winchester 380 Auto Ammo

Thread: Winchester 380 Auto Ammo

Winchester 380 Auto Ammo

I have a 100 round box of winchester 380 auto ammo which has 97 rounds in it. I just dont have a 380 auto right now.
    It can be yours for 10 bucks
    I live in Indy so pick up would be easiest. Not sure how to ship ammo or what it would cost, but its a possibility.

Rob, may I suggest that you inform the people what type of .380 ammo it is .
    I.E. ball ammo or hollow point or just white box ball etc.
    Bill

I suggest you keep it. You never know when it may come in handy. You could end up getting a .380, bartering it for other ammo or food.
    I have plenty of calibers that I don't have weapons for but I keep it just in case it comes in handy some day.
    Friends help you move. Real Friends help you move bodies!

5. i wish i had read this a few days earlier. i just left from columbus indiana on the 1st. i have a S&W bodyguard .380

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Cook View Post
    I suggest you keep it. You never know when it may come in handy. You could end up getting a .380, bartering it for other ammo or food.
    I have plenty of calibers that I don't have weapons for but I keep it just in case it comes in handy some day.
    Capt,

Well said, and I could not agree more.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Agreed, keep it. I don't have a .223 anymore but I kept about 100 rounds of it. I got the opportunity to fire a bump ar15 the other day, luckily I had ammo for it....it was awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_F View Post
    I have a 100 round box of winchester 380 auto ammo which has 97 rounds in it. I just dont have a 380 auto right now.
    It can be yours for 10 bucks
    I live in Indy so pick up would be easiest. Not sure how to ship ammo or what it would cost, but its a possibility.
    I'm interested in what you have. PM sent...Please get back to me either by PM or, preferably, email.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Sold.

I really dont want to keep 380 ammo around because I have no desire to own a 380. Currently in the market for a 9.