WTS Ruger LNib LC9 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTS Ruger LNib LC9

Thank you....Thank you very much

But seriously people its each individuals right to ask what ever they want for thier items. If they get it ok if not well then thats ok also its thier business. They dont need to hear BS like, I can get it here cheaper or thats to much. If you can get it cheaper there then fine buy it there. Just dont bother the person trying to get what he wants to get for his.

O Yeah one more thing...
    Have a nice day..
    ILL KEEP MY FREEDOM, MY GUNS, MY MONEY, & YOU KEEP THE CHANGE

Quote Originally Posted by olsalt View Post
    Thank you....Thank you very much

But seriously people its each individuals right to ask what ever they want for thier items. If they get it ok if not well then thats ok also its thier business. They dont need to hear BS like, I can get it here cheaper or thats to much. If you can get it cheaper there then fine buy it there. Just dont bother the person trying to get what he wants to get for his.

O Yeah one more thing...
    Have a nice day..
    That's a pretty lame acceptance speech.

You still have not addressed the issue as to why anyone would want to buy a used item for a HIGHER price than the item would cost new.

4. That still doesn't mean you ask for MORE than it is new silly! So stop with the excuses and lie like everyone else with something like "oops I meant 300"

Quote Originally Posted by Cotillion View Post
    That still doesn't mean you ask for MORE than it is new silly!
    He doesn't get it.

I'll offer $225 for it. If anyone on this forum pays more than that, I'm sure I can find them envelope containing a G50AE award and a large lollypop.

Ok last time .....

Its no ones business what others ask for thier items, if you dont like the price move on! I am sure if i priced it at $100 all you honest people would be saying i'll take it and not a one of you would say hey thats worth more then that let me give you $225 for it.

With that being said lets all just play nice and stay out of others business.

You know oldsalt.

You are correct. It is your LC9. it is your choice. I'm sorry for expressing my opinion, My intention was not to offend you.

good luck and bye.

Ok now that u twisted my arm I will give you $100 for it, but I want a free box of ammo with it.

I just did a search on Guns - Online Gun Auction - Guns for Sale at GunBroker.com for the Ruger LC9. It came back with 180 results, none of which were at the $400 price point.

Thanx G50AE, I also did and found the same, But dont forget shipping cost and the FFL fee which combined could be around $50 to $75. So I feel my price is just about right for a face to face sell. Also remember most asking prices are not firm, there is always the fun of haggling. (alot of people like to haggle)
    Again Thanx for your input.

11. I checked the store down the road, 329.00 :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12