never shot glock 26
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: never shot glock 26

1. never shot glock 26

4 months old glock 26, 9mm never shot , come with box, manual, 2 finger extenders, fobs, super tuck deluxe black. Everything looks brand new and great shape. I want $500 for everything. I'm in York pa.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Oops. This was a duplicate post. My bad.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like a deal. ...I might suggest, however, you visit the "Buy Sell Trade" section devoted to items wanted or for sale and post there. Might have better luck. Disregard this if you already have posted the ad there.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

PM sent please respond.
    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
    Abraham Lincoln

Which type of sites does this pistol have?

7. glock 26

No mod has been made to the pistol is the same sight that it would of came with I purchase brand new.

Quote Originally Posted by bighen101 View Post
    No mod has been made to the pistol is the same sight that it would of came with I purchase brand new.
    So which sites does it have? Fixed, adjustable, or tritium night sites?

9. They are fixed no mod mean the come standard. Like if you ever bought a glock the are standard out the box new, no mod.

Quote Originally Posted by bighen101 View Post
    They are fixed no mod mean the come standard. Like if you ever bought a glock the are standard out the box new, no mod.
    Where are the grammar-cops when you need them?

The Glock is available with three different factory site options, fixed, adjustable, and tritium.

Probably has the cheap plastic factory sights like the ones on my G26 Gen4; fixed front and rear adjustable for windage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast