WTT car for gun

Thread: WTT car for gun

WTT car for gun

I have for trade a 1987 BMW 325is 5speed manual transmission all original all working except needs in tank fuel pump,and battery was running when parked 3 months ago.
    The reason I am wanting to get rid of it is plans changed. car will have to be picked up on car dolly, will say it is clean, no dents, paint fading but good, ( no rust )

what I would like in trade is one of the following guns in good to great condition Glock 17, Glock 20 or Glock 34 with all the supplied equipment which if I am not mistaken should be something like follows, 3 Magazines,cleaning supplies, well if you know Glock you know what comes with it. I am located just outside of Columbia S.C.
    A Body Piercing
    Saved My Life
    <(((><

Quote Originally Posted by n4sxx View Post
    ...with all the supplied equipment which if I am not mistaken should be something like follows, 3 Magazines,cleaning supplies, well if you know Glock you know what comes with it.
    Glock plastic box, two magazines, cleaning brush and rod, sight adjustment tool (if adjustable sight modle), backstrap tool (if Gen4), magazine loading tool, instruction manual, warrenty card.

come on people you will be getting the better end of the deal you could go to the gun shop buy a glock 34 for about 625.oo trade it for the car sell the car for just under 4000. easy !
    I could do the same BUT i am on the road more than at home and need a second weapon more than a 4 vehicle I own a truck,a van,a motorcycle, and the bmw too much personal property tax
    A Body Piercing
    Saved My Life
    <(((><

Couldn't be that simple as I imagine that if it were, you'd have done it already. I would check out the car out of curiosity, however I won't be anywhere near Columbia, SC anytime soon.
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

like I stated I am away more than at home, and really do not need the car,
    and whenever someone comes to look,kick tires whatever you want to call it I will
    have the car fax ready for reading to so all issues it is truly a gem to drive just do not have the time for it
    A Body Piercing
    Saved My Life
    <(((><