Wanted - Left handed - Glock 21 holsters

Thread: Wanted - Left handed - Glock 21 holsters

Blog Entries

Wanted - Left handed - Glock 21 holsters

I am in the market for left handed glock 21 holsters. I already have a few ace cases, and blackhawks. Most intersted in iwb leather.

Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters

Pretty much any holster they make is available for that gun in a "wrong handed" configuration. I highly recomend the Miami Classic Shoulder Holster system, I use it for my G22.

4. CrossbreedHolsters.com

I carry my G21 in the waistband with a crossbreed holster. Check out their website. The one iwb holster works great for my big G21, my G19, and my little G26. Try them out. I'm a happy customer. They make great belts too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by doug865 View Post
    I carry my G21 in the waistband with a crossbreed holster. Check out their website. The one iwb holster works great for my big G21, my G19, and my little G26. Try them out. I'm a happy customer. They make great belts too.
    Doug how is it with printing would you be able to post a picture of you carrying it? i have a glock 21 as well and this is the type of holster i am interested in.

I carry my 21 in a Cleveland, so far I really like it.