Shoulder holster and handgun? Or is it? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Shoulder holster and handgun? Or is it?

  1. #11
    Cool looking shirt. Hope you enjoy it. I don't think that those who disagreed with you about it are "ignorant gun owners." I think it's a bad idea also. I think that because in my mind firearms carried as a civilian are not for bluffing. Someone's either going to call your bluff, or some panicky under-trained cop is going to shoot you.

  2.   
  3. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pasco, Washington, United States
    Posts
    6,271
    Quote Originally Posted by JCliff View Post
    Cool looking shirt. Hope you enjoy it. I don't think that those who disagreed with you about it are "ignorant gun owners." I think it's a bad idea also. I think that because in my mind firearms carried as a civilian are not for bluffing. Someone's either going to call your bluff, or some panicky under-trained cop is going to shoot you.
    Cool looking gun. Hope you enjoy it. I don't think that those who disagreed with you about it are "ignorant anti gunners." I think it's a bad idea also. I think that because in my mind firearms carried as a civilian are not for bluffing. Someone's either going to call your bluff, or some panicky under-trained cop is going to shoot you.

    Interesting, change shirt to gun and your argument sounds ridiculously familiar...

    My real firearm has not once gotten me in that situation. Nor has a real firearm gotten tens of thousands of open carriers in that situation. So to claim that can happen, is as ignorant as claiming more guns will equal blood running in the street.

    Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

  4. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    Cool looking gun. Hope you enjoy it. I don't think that those who disagreed with you about it are "ignorant anti gunners." I think it's a bad idea also. I think that because in my mind firearms carried as a civilian are not for bluffing. Someone's either going to call your bluff, or some panicky under-trained cop is going to shoot you.

    Interesting, change shirt to gun and your argument sounds ridiculously familiar...

    My real firearm has not once gotten me in that situation. Nor has a real firearm gotten tens of thousands of open carriers in that situation. So to claim that can happen, is as ignorant as claiming more guns will equal blood running in the street.

    Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    .
    Ummm.....what??
    .
    First, I didn't "change shirt to gun." You did. Where do you get off deliberately changing/substituting my words, which would entirely change the meaning and point of my post, and then implying I am some kind of anti-gunner after YOU MADE THE CHANGE? How is this t-shirt related to open carry or open carry issues anyway? For the record, I have no issues with open carry. I open carry myself. Not always, and perhaps not quite as often as I conceal carry, but frequently nonetheless, and I am always armed anywhere I legally can be. The first picture in your OP shows the model revealing the image of a firearm which would otherwise be concealed. I think that's a really bad idea. So has everyone else so far in their response to your OP. Don't carry a fake firearm when you can carry a real one. Is your open carry gun fake? Is it a bluff, or would you use it if you had to? For those places we are prohibited from carrying a firearm, I think that wearing that shirt would be a bad idea. If you're going to wear that shirt while you are carrying, well, knock your socks off. Your sartorial discretion does not appeal to me, but no matter. If you've decided to wear that shirt to venues where you may not legally be armed, well, even the manufacturer saw fit to issue you a warning.
    .
    Lastly, your responses here have all been ad hominem. Those who disagreed with you about the shirt are either ignorant or now somehow anti-gunners. How about you explain why you think the wear of this shirt is such a good idea?
    .
    **My mistake. Firefighterchen was not the OP**
    Last edited by JCliff; 01-31-2014 at 02:18 PM. Reason: correction

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    I'm ordering it out of spite of the ignorant gun owners.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gondor
    Posts
    1,895
    I ain't payin' 23 bucks for a t shirt
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

  7. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    .
    Pics in first post by bwillms1

  8. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Body in SC and my mind is in the Tropics
    Posts
    1,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    I'm ordering it out of spite of the ignorant gun owners.

    Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    Good luck with that
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pasco, Washington, United States
    Posts
    6,271
    Quote Originally Posted by JCliff View Post
    .
    Ummm.....what??
    .
    First, I didn't "change shirt to gun." You did. Where do you get off deliberately changing/substituting my words, which would entirely change the meaning and point of my post, and then implying I am some kind of anti-gunner after YOU MADE THE CHANGE? How is this t-shirt related to open carry or open carry issues anyway? For the record, I have no issues with open carry. I open carry myself. Not always, and perhaps not quite as often as I conceal carry, but frequently nonetheless, and I am always armed anywhere I legally can be. The first picture in your OP shows the model revealing the image of a firearm which would otherwise be concealed. I think that's a really bad idea. So has everyone else so far in their response to your OP. Don't carry a fake firearm when you can carry a real one. Is your open carry gun fake? Is it a bluff, or would you use it if you had to? For those places we are prohibited from carrying a firearm, I think that wearing that shirt would be a bad idea. If you're going to wear that shirt while you are carrying, well, knock your socks off. Your sartorial discretion does not appeal to me, but no matter. If you've decided to wear that shirt to venues where you may not legally be armed, well, even the manufacturer saw fit to issue you a warning.
    .
    Lastly, your responses here have all been ad hominem. Those who disagreed with you about the shirt are either ignorant or now somehow anti-gunners. How about you explain why you think the wear of this shirt is such a good idea?
    .
    **My mistake. Firefighterchen was not the OP**
    I know I change it hence why I didn't quote my portion of the post. Or did you miss that my reply wasn't in a quote bubble? The point was to show your point of view is the exact same train of thought as anti gunners. Boldly claiming the owner of this shirt will be killed, or it's a bad idea because of cops....when there is no evidence to say otherwise. I'd much rather deal with someone who can point out my own ignorance, than those who base their judgment of others off of unsubstantiated bull. Making rash judgments with no evidence to support your view of a gun shirt IS ignorant and anti gun. This shirt isn't meant to conceal the image either hence the "introducing: the open carry shirt!", what a ridiculous remark.

    Why is it a good idea? How about, freedom of expression, 2nd amendment support, open carry support? None of which your replies show.

    Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

  10. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pasco, Washington, United States
    Posts
    6,271
    Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    Good luck with that
    The only luck I'll need is finding the guy since this was posted 05/2013

    Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Body in SC and my mind is in the Tropics
    Posts
    1,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    The only luck I'll need is finding the guy since this was posted 05/2013

    Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

    Guess I should have put on glasses before trying to read...I missed some of you message.

    Ya know there are idiots who will think you are drawing a weapon if you reach to scratch your side and will shoot the wearer.....Now we all know they are out there.
    I would hate to see one of ours lost because of some idiot.

    But with that said the art work on the shirt is very good.
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast