Shoulder holster and handgun? Or is it? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Shoulder holster and handgun? Or is it?

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    I know I change it hence why I didn't quote my portion of the post. Or did you miss that my reply wasn't in a quote bubble? The point was to show your point of view is the exact same train of thought as anti gunners. Boldly claiming the owner of this shirt will be killed, or it's a bad idea because of cops....when there is no evidence to say otherwise. I'd much rather deal with someone who can point out my own ignorance, than those who base their judgment of others off of unsubstantiated bull. Making rash judgments with no evidence to support your view of a gun shirt IS ignorant and anti gun. This shirt isn't meant to conceal the image either hence the "introducing: the open carry shirt!", what a ridiculous remark.

    Why is it a good idea? How about, freedom of expression, 2nd amendment support, open carry support? None of which your replies show.

    Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    .
    1. I did notice it was not in the quote bubble. One of my points is that if I took the liberty of making substitutions or changes to your post, I could eventually make it look/sound like anything I want. What you posit is not what I said. You are inferring meaning to your change, not to my post.
    .
    2. I don't think it is a particularly effective message for either 2nd amendment rights or open carry. I think actually carrying your firearm openly is a much better statement.
    .
    3. I still don't think it's a great idea, for the reasons I gave, and the reasons others gave as well. That doesn't make me or them "ignorant," or "anti-gunner." It just means we disagree with you. You like the shirt. Fine. Have a great time with it. I have not said or implied that you were ignorant or anything else because you disagree with me.

  2.   
  3. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pasco, Washington, United States
    Posts
    6,270
    Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    Guess I should have put on glasses before trying to read...I missed some of you message.

    Ya know there are idiots who will think you are drawing a weapon if you reach to scratch your side and will shoot the wearer.....Now we all know they are out there.
    I would hate to see one of ours lost because of some idiot.

    But with that said the art work on the shirt is very good.
    If they are out there how are actual open carriers not being killed all the time for reaching for their car keys or cell phone?

    Sorry, but everyone's posts about any visible firearm, real or not, causing death for the wearer is absurd.

    Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pasco, Washington, United States
    Posts
    6,270
    Quote Originally Posted by JCliff View Post
    .
    1. I did notice it was not in the quote bubble. One of my points is that if I took the liberty of making substitutions or changes to your post, I could eventually make it look/sound like anything I want. What you posit is not what I said. You are inferring meaning to your change, not to my post.
    .
    2. I don't think it is a particularly effective message for either 2nd amendment rights or open carry. I think actually carrying your firearm openly is a much better statement.
    .
    3. I still don't think it's a great idea, for the reasons I gave, and the reasons others gave as well. That doesn't make me or them "ignorant," or "anti-gunner." It just means we disagree with you. You like the shirt. Fine. Have a great time with it. I have not said or implied that you were ignorant or anything else because you disagree with me.
    1. I change two words. Shirt to gun, and ignorant to anti gun. The nouns changed, but the arguments remained the same.

    2. You didn't ask what's a better statement. But, you knows what's a bad statement? Saying a visible firearm will get you killed for no other reason except a visible firearm.

    3. How are you confusing disagreeing and ignorance? Go ahead and disagree but do so with substance...and none of these liberalesque uncorroborated arguments.

    Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JCliff View Post
    .
    Pics in first post by bwillms1
    I was joking around about wanting to see pics of Firefighterchen wearing the T-shirt. If I had an emoticon that says "This post is useless without pictures" I would have used it, but I thought replying directly to FFC's post would make it clear what I was saying. Regardless, I was just joking around with FFC. No criticism or challenges intended for anyone else in the thread.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  6. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houston Metro Area, Texas
    Posts
    3,004
    I carry a real one don't need this. However might by a few for some anti gun folks, just to thin the herd.

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Body in SC and my mind is in the Tropics
    Posts
    1,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    I carry a real one don't need this. However might by a few for some anti gun folks, just to thin the herd.

    You DOG
    You made me spit coke all over my computer screen!
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast