Shoulder holster and handgun? Or is it?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shoulder holster and handgun? Or is it?

1. Shoulder holster and handgun? Or is it?

SHOULDER HOLSTER AND HANDGUN? OR IS IT?

INTRODUCTING! "The Open Carry T-Shirt!"

GILDAN DryBlend - Quality, short sleeve t-shirts in your chosen size. Grey t-shirt with very real looking shoulder holster and handgun. So real looking, in fact, we provide a letter of warning intended to help prevent you from getting in trouble or even hurt.

It is perfectly legal in EVERY STATE. We would NOT recommend wearing into any school or situation that challenges authority. IT WILL however, make someone take a look and THINK twice before doing something stupid or that would infringe on you or your loved ones proximity!

With your purchase you will receive - (1) Free - 2nd Amendment window sticker!

Bulk purchasing pricing also available.

Questions? Contact us at - [email protected]

List Date: 5/23/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: SHOULDER HOLSTER AND HANDGUN? OR IS IT?
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $23 + $4 Shipping

--------------------------------------

You can wear this right to your grave
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    You can wear this right to your grave
    Yup--good way to get yourself killed. Why would you wear it? Gag gift.

I don't get it...is there some kind of carbon fiber thread that suffocates the individual when he wears it? How is this shirt killing people and the company hasn't been brought to justice? Maybe it's the Criminals On Powertrips a.k.a. COPS who are killing these individuals?

I have a shirt with the silhouette of an Uzi on it, lucky I must of bought the Kevlar version because I'm still alive today, AMEN!!

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Of course the shirt cant kill you, but if cops blast you for grabing a cell ph, what might they do if they thought you were going for a gun, the shirt is cool, but its just not a good idea
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

I don't know... I'm just an ordinary guy and I open carry a for real gun on my hip everywhere I go (where legal) every time I go anywhere and no cops, or anyone else, have shot me because they thought I was "going for a gun" when my hand passed right by my holstered gun on it's way to my pocket to get my car keys.... or when I grab the holster/gun as a unit and pull my pants up a little.

Perhaps the concerted effort of the anti gunners to portray guns as horrible scary evil things in and of themselves has been so successful even gun owners think just seeing a picture of a gun on a shirt will cause people to get scared and cops to shoot them?
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others.

And nobody balked at a t-shirt that costs $23????!!!!??? You keep spending money like that, maybe that is what will kill you.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Inviting conflict, really? You're either armed or not. Why pretend you're not? Could be deadly consequences and possibly law suits. I'd rethink. JMHO
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

10. I wouldn't wear that shirt on a bet.

I'm ordering it out of spite of the ignorant gun owners.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast