WTB Glock 23 gen 3 10 rounds mags

Thread: Glock 23 gen 3 10 rounds mags

1. Glock 23 gen 3 10 rounds mags

Guys, first time posting in this forum. Am looking for couple of 10 rounds mags for my gen 3 glock 23. Hit me up you would have some to sell or know somewhere online that i can purchase from. Thanks in advance.

Jack

They are all over eBay. 10 round is the limit there. This link has 15rd mags. http://centerfiresystems.com/MAGGLO40-03USEDFAC.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by jackjieyu View Post
    Guys, first time posting in this forum. Am looking for couple of 10 rounds mags for my gen 3 glock 23. Hit me up you would have some to sell or know somewhere online that i can purchase from. Thanks in advance.

Jack
    GunBot dot net ( GunBot find 223 5.56 AR-15 ammo in stock ) has sections for 1) ammo, 2) magazines, and 3) reloading components. You'll find many online stores carrying the hard-to-find gear you need! A great bookmark for everyone.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

6. Thanks guys. yeah most of online retailer have sold out of 10 rounds mags. I will fish around eBay. Thanks again.