BOUGHT I have no shame. Lol.

Thread: I have no shame. Lol.

I have no shame. Lol.

Last night, I went to my first friends of the NRA banquet. I had a good time. Lots of raffles but no luck. I did how ever buy an ar lower in the auction. Only thing is now can't spend any money until after holidays. Love my family and holidays! Lol. But got to thinking if there is anyone with parts laying around from builds and upgrades that they do not want anymore. If so I will gladly but then to good use. If they don't get used I will send them back to the previous owner. I'm not asking for new stuff just the stuff you will not use or can't sell. Im into recycling useful things. I was going to build a blackout for hunting. Thanks for your time.

Sent from my XT901 using USA Carry mobile app
    To teach tolerance, you must first be Intolerant.

I can offer the box my Magpul CTR stock came in. You pay shipping and it is yours.

Stock not included.
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    I can offer the box my Magpul CTR stock came in. You pay shipping and it is yours.

Stock not included.
    Is that cardboard or plastic?
    Bad Guys of the world beware the next time you think about jumping on a old guy, because its a fair bet he's to old to fight and probably to fat to run, but can put one in your eye at 50ft with his weak hand

Where in NC are you? I have a Charging handle you can have....$20 maybe?