WTT Pay It Forward - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pay It Forward

Hey JGM44.....Still got the 38 Special ammo?
    WULFPAC
    Peace through superior firepower.

I'll take the blazer 357 rounds and the nagant clip. I have
    1 smith & wesson .40 8 round clip available
    blazer .40 ammo 180 gr. 30 count to whiskey
    when true patriots become labeled as enemies you can bury my corpse right beside lady libertys

Can I have the .40 ammo?

I'll offer up some 223 brass.
    Legalize Freedom!

building an AR on my blog

5. Ammo is gone stripper clip is gone.... Pm sent crazy cathead

How much .223 brass Whiskey?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

just a lil bit. IM your addy. I'll surprise ya. But you must pay it forward of course.
    Legalize Freedom!

building an AR on my blog

Of course, PM sent.
    PIF with a pair of electronic hunting ears.
    Made by Radians, comes with batteries, cleaning brush, and three sizes of ear attachments. Great for hunting, I just upgraded to better ones.
    EDIT: I just checked them out, and the batteries are dead. They are zinc air batteries, so once you peel off the seal they will eventually go dead. Cheap and easy to find batteries though.

True Hunter Supply: Electronic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    On many other websites, as many of you have seen, there is a phenomenon known as Pay it Forward, inspired by a movie, based on a book. I think this site is worthy of it's own pay it forward thread. The rules are simple, people post gun related items up for grabs, and the person who claims it posts something of thiers. The person who posts the item ships it on thier dollar to the person who claims the item. No money is exchanged, no buying or selling, just pay it forward.
    Theoretically this can go on forever, as long as everyone plays fair. Holsters, mags, brass, dies, grips, optics, whatever you have sitting around that you don't use anymore, can make someone else very happy.

So, in the spirit of kicking things off, i'll post up the following, and whoever claims it, I will ship to them free of charge. But you have to put up something for someone else to claim.
    I'm trying to figure out how this works. For example, post #12 said she would take the .357 ammo. I didn't even see it mentioned anywhere.

On another site I go to, they call it "Karma", and anyone interested says they're in. After about a week, the giver pulls a name out a hat and that person gets it. Then that person passes the karma along. That gives everyone a chance.

Never heard of that before, sounds interesting.
    We're just on a first come, first serve basis here.

That is wierd about the .357 ammo, I don't see it either.

BTT - don't let this die - Seen this work on LOTS of other boards...
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast