WTT Pay It Forward - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pay It Forward

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    I'll take it!
    Pay it forward with a set of Millet Angle loc scope rings 30mm extra high or a set of weaver 1 inch quad rings in the med-high flavor
    this knife is made by ontario knife co in new york. they also make the RAT series (Randalls Adventure Training knives). It'll go out tomorrow on my way to the range.
    when true patriots become labeled as enemies you can bury my corpse right beside lady libertys

Exclamation Thanks !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crazycathed View Post
    this knife is made by ontario knife co in new york. they also make the RAT series (Randalls Adventure Training knives). It'll go out tomorrow on my way to the range.
    Thanks dude!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Bump
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

I have 1 Fobus HK 1T thumb break paddle slightly used

Shotshell holder GONE

Replacement PIF: Rubber Hogue Grip for a Ruger Super Blackhawk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

7. Wonderful idea!
    The term "pay it forward" was coined, or at least popularized, by Robert A. Heinlein in his book Between Planets, published in 1951:
    The banker reached into the folds of his gown, pulled out a single credit note. "But eat first — a full belly steadies the judgment. Do me the honor of accepting this as our welcome to the newcomer." His pride said no; his stomach said YES! Don took it and said, "Uh, thanks! That's awfully kind of you. I'll pay it back, first chance." "Instead, pay it forward to some other brother who needs it."

I'll be honoring your idea as well as Bob's memory and legacy by searching through my stuff and finding something worthwhile!
    -TANSTAAFL
    "There Ain't No Such Thing As A free Lunch" -Robert A Heinlein (The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress)
    Last edited by TANSTAAFL NE AZ; 03-31-2010 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Additions

i love the idea. i will look and see what i may have.

Exclamation Is this for a USP45?

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    I have 1 Fobus HK 1T thumb break paddle slightly used
    Is this holster for a USP 45 Full Size?
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

10. i'll dig thru and see what i have. dont want to see this thread die

11. 3 Pierce grip extensions for XD45ACP. New in package, ordered wrong style and had long enough don't want to return.
    -Matt

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast