WTT Pay It Forward
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pay It Forward

Talking Pay It Forward

On many other websites, as many of you have seen, there is a phenomenon known as Pay it Forward, inspired by a movie, based on a book. I think this site is worthy of it's own pay it forward thread. The rules are simple, people post gun related items up for grabs, and the person who claims it posts something of thiers. The person who posts the item ships it on thier dollar to the person who claims the item. No money is exchanged, no buying or selling, just pay it forward.
    Theoretically this can go on forever, as long as everyone plays fair. Holsters, mags, brass, dies, grips, optics, whatever you have sitting around that you don't use anymore, can make someone else very happy.

So, in the spirit of kicking things off, i'll post up the following, and whoever claims it, I will ship to them free of charge. But you have to put up something for someone else to claim.

1. A Wilson Combat Line Speed Hammer for a 1911 Gone

2. A Blade Bayonet for an SKS Gone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Excellent Idea, Cooter.
    I've experienced the system on another site and it worked great.

I will have to go through the stuff and see what I can find.
    Thanks for getting it started.

Thumbs up You are a good guy, Cooter.

I've got no need for your items, but I will try to dig up something around here. Great idea!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Allright, I'll sweeten the deal a bit. I'll throw in a 20 round Tapco SKS mag. Just to try to get things going.

So I have up for grabs:

1. A Wilson Combat Line Speed Hammer for a 1911 GONE

2. A Blade Bayonet for an SKS GONE

3. 20 rnd SKS mag GONE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

6. [1. 1 Mosin Nagant Stripper clip

2. 1 Brand New bottle of remington Gun Oil
    Up For Grabs.

More to come hopefully!!

Thanks Cooter

I took the 1911 Speed hammer

Item I have to put up for grabs,

1. Ernie Hill Speed Leather Model 2FDM Magazine carrier, Black leather, holds 2 magazines, adjustable angle

2. Uncle Mikes #7 Sidekick Hip Holster

Sending out the hammer to Astute.

JGM44: PM me your address.

Quote Originally Posted by astute View Post
    1. Ernie Hill Speed Leather Model 2FDM Magazine carrier, Black leather, holds 2 magazines, adjustable angle
    PM inbound w/ question...

Love this idea, and have enjoyed it on other sites.

I'll poke around the closet and see what I can come up with... Kudos Cooter!
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Whoo, shipping is getting expensive. Hope you guys enjoy!
    Pm'ed Astute and JGM44 with tracking numbers.

Received hammer

Quote Originally Posted by astute View Post
    I took the 1911 Speed hammer

Item I have to put up for grabs,

1. Ernie Hill Speed Leather Model 2FDM Magazine carrier, Black leather basket weave, holds 2 magazines, adjustable angle, right or left handed. Fits mags IE. CZ, Taurus 24/7, etc. 9mm-40S&W. Glock Mags are too large.

2. Uncle Mikes #7 Sidekick Hip Holster

Received hammer today.

Thanks "Cooter".

John

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast