WTB Smith & Wesson Model 29 6.5 .44 Mag Blue

Thread: Smith & Wesson Model 29 6.5 .44 Mag Blue

Smith & Wesson Model 29 6.5 .44 Mag Blue

PM me if you have a Smith & Wesson Model 29 6.5" .44 Mag Blue, you are interested in selling. or run across a link/ad to one.

thanks in advance.

S&W Model 29-2

I have a S&W Model 29-2 (Pinned & Recessed). This gun was made for the 70th Anniversary (1910-1980) of the S.C. Wildlife and Marine Resources Dept. Front sights are 1/8" S&W Red Ramp and the rear are S&W Micrometer click sight, adjustable for windage and elevation with white outline sight slide notch. The hammer is wide checkered target type. The trigger is also wide target type with S&W grooving and internal trigger stop. The stocks are special oversize target type of checked Goncalo Alves, with S&W monograms. The finish is S&W bright blue. The gun is in beautiful condition; it comes in a presentation box and even has the original cleaning kit that came with the gun. Let me know if you are interested.

S & w model 29-10 engraved

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    PM me if you have a Smith & Wesson Model 29 6.5" .44 Mag Blue, you are interested in selling. or run across a link/ad to one.

thanks in advance.

I have a 29-10 engraved (factory) with S & W wood display box.

Prrice $1125.00

Davie, Fl
    Barry
    954-632-8526

5. Bohemian,
    I have a S&W model 29, 61/2" blue I would consider selling for the right price.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post

thanks in advance.
    Blue 29 6 will trade for a 9mm of comparable value
    Glock Armorer, Remington 870 Armorer
    UTAH: 1 Florida:1 NH:1 Nevada:0 California:1 PA:1