WTS Nice concealed carry package

Thread: Nice concealed carry package

Nice concealed carry package

Glock 23 in OD with case & 2 mags. Glock has Trijicon NS and Extended mag release. Less than 500 rounds through it.

Ruger LCP (post recall of course bought at Allen Arms here in Greenville back in March or April)

Galco Summer Comfort IWB holster

Pocket holster for the LCP & case that came with the gun.

I will include whatever ammo there is with the firearms.

Entire package is $850 firm, local purchase only, I am in Greenville, SC. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

If you are interested in pics, let me know I can email them. Also, if you are wondering why I am selling them, my 4 1/2 month old son has cancer in his left eye and I have a few bills to pay. Nothing wrong with the guns whatsoever. Just need some cash right now and I'll get back into it when we get through this.

Thumbs up Keep your head up, Jason!

First, let me extend my heartfelt condolences. A sick baby is just about the most difficult experience anyone could have. It says a lot that you are willing to part with the things you enjoy to help your son. I have asked my family to pray for you, and they are a big group of people passionate about their prayer.

Concerning the package, if you decide to sell it outside the state, I would be interested. I will, of course, pay the FFL fee and shipping.

Keep up the good parenting!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Prayer going up from AZ as well...
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Thank you fellas

I appreciate the thoughts for my son.....just finished up his 5th round of chemo at Childrens Hospital of Philly last week.

I would consider sending out of state at this point. Please email me at [email protected] so we can talk further about it.

Thanks again so much, prayer is the best thing for him!

PM sent to you Boomboy007.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    First, let me extend my heartfelt condolences. A sick baby is just about the most difficult experience anyone could have. It says a lot that you are willing to part with the things you enjoy to help your son. I have asked my family to pray for you, and they are a big group of people passionate about their prayer.

Concerning the package, if you decide to sell it outside the state, I would be interested. I will, of course, pay the FFL fee and shipping.

Keep up the good parenting!

Has this been sold? If not, would you ship out of state? I'm looking to get both of these guns and am very interested. Are the mags. 13rds?

9. Is Praying for you and your famillies.
    Retired US Army Medic
    Proud Husband, Dad and Christian
    www.nationofshooters.com

Its probably been sold. He hasn't been on the site since...
    Last Activity: 09-03-2009 10:46 PM

I pray that everything worked out for his son!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787