CA Law Banning Loaded Firearms in Public Faces Legal Challenge in Federal Court

Thread: CA Law Banning Loaded Firearms in Public Faces Legal Challenge in Federal Court

Post CA Law Banning Loaded Firearms in Public Faces Legal Challenge in Federal Court

CA Law Banning Loaded Firearms in Public Faces Legal Challenge in Federal Court

Let the court challenges to California's new law banning the open carry of unloaded firearms (and banning of any carry of any firearm) begin!
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    I'm think'n I'll send a small check to one of those groups earmarked for the lawsuit...
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

4. Well new yorkers, it looks like we are not ontop of the hardest to get a pistol permit list any longer! maybe #3?

5. I hope that this is resolved in an expediant and favorable manor. Allow us properly trained and capable persons to have our ccw/open carry rights restored.