new cc permits - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new cc permits

Your age will help too. Us "old timers" (some snot nose kid call me that a few weeks ago, ruined my day) cannot fight off someone as well anymore. Anyway the interviewer add that to mine. My first interview was scheduled about 7 months after initiating, then some opened up at 4 months. The live scan took another month to get scheduled. It took about 5 months total. I'm in Placer County.
    The Utah non-resident permit took 1 months.

these are beautiful informations. thanks for sahring this with us

Quote Originally Posted by telpinaro View Post
    Just did a quick google search and came up with this: Concealed Firearm Carry Permit in California: Information Database

Looks like you have to demonstrate "Good Cause" to get a concealed carry permit, but they do have good suggestions (even on wording so you are more likely to get one). See the last one under the "Good Cause" section... I suggest you take up the hobby of camping if you don't already. Odd that concealed carry is permitted for anyone in most California campsites. Keep in mind, that is not actually from San Bernardino County, so while good advice, take it with a grain of salt and make sure you check what the sheriff's office says specifically.
    Look at the logo on the CA flag... they be in bear country. :) Open carry at campsites is to protect you from the warm, furry, cuddly beasts with claws that'll rip your face off.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12