Post pics of your rig or your set-up!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your rig or your set-up!

Post pics of your rig or your set-up!

Not exactly "rough" roughing it, but it's how we roll. 1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2001 Starcraft 2106. Taken at Pinchot State Park, Wellsville, PA 6/6/13

Post pics of your rig or your set-up!-pinchot-6.9.13.jpg

Post pics of your rig or your set-up!-two.jpg

This is in Suches, GA on a motorcycle trip. The camp ground was the first TWO (two-wheels only) campground established in the states. Unfortunately, in 2011 they closed to a non-agreement to leasing the land, but I've heard someone has bought it out. Two Wheels Only Motorcycle Resort and Campground

This website just appeared recently: Two Wheels of Suches

My bike and tent are the one's on the left. A friend of ours and his wife had the bike and tent on the right.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

This is the 3rd Teardrop trailer I have made, and the lightest one. I spend most of my summer traveling with it.

Our summer camper.
    Post pics of your rig or your set-up!-boat.jpg
    Summer hobby is boating on the Bay and Lake Michigan.
    Winter hobby is driving that Jeep off the sides of mountains.

Nice Teardrop! I also see a JK Wrangler peeking out from behind the tree. Another good rig.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar99 View Post
    This is the 3rd Teardrop trailer I have made, and the lightest one. I spend most of my summer traveling with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MHRDeadhead View Post
    Nice Teardrop! I also see a JK Wrangler peeking out from behind the tree. Another good rig.
    You have a good eye. It's a 2013 Rubicon Unlimited. It has become my new Tow vehicle for the teardrop. Spent 2 weeks last August in the mountains of Colorado with some fellow jeep/teardrop friends. We had a great time.

I tend to notice things...especially when it comes to Jeeps. I have 3 Jeeps myself...'98 ZJ, '04 WJ, and a built '99 TJ. That JK should have an easy time pulling the Teardrop...not much weight, I'd imagine. Sounds like a great get-away in the Colorado mountains...awesome part of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestar99 View Post
    You have a good eye. It's a 2013 Rubicon Unlimited. It has become my new Tow vehicle for the teardrop. Spent 2 weeks last August in the mountains of Colorado with some fellow jeep/teardrop friends. We had a great time.

CJ7 at the Pig Gig. Nothing fancy

Yeah...nothing fancy. Just a set of TSLs, beadlocks, winch, hi lift, rock rails, lights, Warn hubs, on an old CJ7. Nothing fancy at all. Nice rig, Iceman.

Quote Originally Posted by Icemanii View Post
    CJ7 at the Pig Gig. Nothing fancy
    Last edited by MHRDeadhead; 04-08-2014 at 12:00 AM. Reason: ...skull cramp

Quote Originally Posted by MHRDeadhead View Post
    Yeah...nothing fancy. Just a set of TSLs, beadlocks, winch, hi lift, rock rails, lights, Warn hubs, on an old CJ7. Nothing fancy at all. Nice rig, Iceman.
    Thanks, not in the same class as your Rubicon however.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast