New Cigar Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Cigar Forum

New Cigar Forum

I've smoke cigars here and there thanks to a friend's dad that was a big cigar smoker that got us into it when we were younger. Recently I decided it was time to get my own humidor and start my own stash of cigars. I figured there's probably a few of you here that smoke cigars as well so I started a forum for it. Feel free to post anything related to cigars here.

didn't realize you had a forum here when I replied to your other post. I have a Vino-Temp and quite a few cigars. I don't smoke a lot as I tend to like to sit and enjoy a cigar rather than smoke cigars when I am doing something else so I tend to only smoke 3 or 4 a month sometimes more in the summer.

I too have recently delved into the cigar realm. My "go to" cigar is the Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Robusto. I also like the Rocky Patel 1999. Drew Estate's Acid cigars are good if you like a little spicy-sweet flavor. Still mostly getting the sampler packs.

Please post the sights or places y'all buy your cigars. I use Thompson Cigars and Moms mostly.

Bruce

Cigars International is a great place and then there is always cigarbid.

Quote Originally Posted by brcombs View Post
    I too have recently delved into the cigar realm. My "go to" cigar is the Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Robusto. I also like the Rocky Patel 1999. Drew Estate's Acid cigars are good if you like a little spicy-sweet flavor. Still mostly getting the sampler packs.

Please post the sights or places y'all buy your cigars. I use Thompson Cigars and Moms mostly.

Bruce
    I picked up some of those during a trip to Mexico and they were a good smoke. One trip I scored some true Cohiba's. Oh my they were good. I gave a few to a friend of mine and he said after smoking the good stuff had to smoke about 3 King Edwards before he could go back to his normal brand. I always liked the Robusto. Goes well with an AR-15.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

So far I've bought from my local B&M. Online I've ordered from Famous-smoke.com, cigarplace.biz, cigarsinternational.com and cigarbids.com (<---beware!).

I like Cuban Crafters cigars among others of course but 3 that really impress me are Salazars, Medinas and Carolinas.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Cigar smoking is a quicker way to die than cigarettes because they have no filters. You suck all the tar and nicotine directly into your lungs. It is a slow suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Cigar smoking is a quicker way to die than cigarettes because they have no filters. You suck all the tar and nicotine directly into your lungs. It is a slow suicide.
    I don't know anyone that inhales cigar smoke.

11. Started cigars in the 70's, quit in the early 80's and resumed in '09. Started with 1 humi and now have 7. ***** to keep them properly humidified (65%). Go to cigar, any good maduro. Btw, I too don't know anyone that inhales cigars. I inhaled a strong maduro...ONCE!!!
    I try and avoid suppositions as I'm usually full of merde. Just saying...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast