Colorado laws/Best city to live in - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Colorado laws/Best city to live in

I suggest that you look at Durango.
    Charlie

3. The comparison between NY laws and Denver is unfair. Sure, open carry isn't legal in Denver, but buying a weapon here is a breeze compared to NY.

4. Brush up on your Spanish and move to AZ
    Its still the old west you only need a permit if you want to carry concealed but you can open carry all you want

yeeee haaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle Safety View Post
    Brush up on your Spanish and move to AZ
    Its still the old west you only need a permit if you want to carry concealed but you can open carry all you want

yeeee haaaaa
    It's the same in Colorado.
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by rey View Post
    The comparison between NY laws and Denver is unfair. Sure, open carry isn't legal in Denver, but buying a weapon here is a breeze compared to NY.
    Well there's one positive. If it weren't for the current CO shall issue laws Denver would still
    be the most suppressive in the state.
    Hi-Caliber Training & Tactics
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."- Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Thanks for the reply! So my next question is this... I've never been to Colorado, but I have family who lives in Denver. In my opinion the best place to live in Colorado would be Colorado Springs. Is Colorado Springs the best place (in terms of gun friendliness)? Are there any advantages or disadvantages such as the Open Carry legality issues (like in Denver)?
    I live in Colorado Springs and I'd rather live up in the mountains or out in the prairies or maybe Pueblo but if Co Springs and Denver are your only two choices, Co Springs
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle Safety View Post
    Brush up on your Spanish and move to AZ

yeeee haaaaa
    Concealed carry without a permit is now legal here (with few restrictions). I don't recall what restrictions apply; I got my CCW before the law changed.
    Last edited by reb55; 08-27-2011 at 02:12 PM. Reason: speling

9. Quote Originally Posted by grizzerr View Post
    Well there's one positive. If it weren't for the current CO shall issue laws Denver would still
    be the most suppressive in the state.
    Very true. That's the great thing about Denver being less of a real city and more of a cowtown on steroids... we're not too big for the state to keep us in check!

A cow town on a "liberal" dosage of steroids. No thanks!!
    Hi-Caliber Training & Tactics
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."- Theodore Roosevelt

The best city in Colorado to live in is one that isn't NYC. Oh wait, you solved that problem already by getting out of the state of NY.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast