LEO Notification - Colorado - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LEO Notification - Colorado

While it's never a good idea to grant someone unrestricted access to your private business... just in case the situation plays out differently than you hoped, play it safe and ensure that there will never be anything for them to find except exactly what they expect to find. I, too, value my privacy so I tend to keep my private matters private.
    Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands. ~Col. Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by nofrets1 View Post
    While it's never a good idea to grant someone unrestricted access to your private business... just in case the situation plays out differently than you hoped, play it safe and ensure that there will never be anything for them to find except exactly what they expect to find. I, too, value my privacy so I tend to keep my private matters private.
    Could you clarify that please?
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Don't volunteer that you're carrying.
    If they ask to search, say no.
    If they search because think they have probable cause, ensure there's nothing for them to find.
    Play the game... play by their rules... but always be the good guy... never the bad guy.
    Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands. ~Col. Jeff Cooper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12