Gunsmoke - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gunsmoke

Hey good call Deserteagle. 5280 was awesome. They will set me up with the rifle and scope combo I am looking for. The guy hung sound and answered all the questions my wife amd I both had. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raider-3 View Post
    Hey good call Deserteagle. 5280 was awesome. They will set me up with the rifle and scope combo I am looking for. The guy hung sound and answered all the questions my wife amd I both had. Thanks
    I love that place. I bought my first gun there when I was 18 and they treated me with respect rather than like some stupid kid. Ever since then I have loved going there and checking out their huge selection of guns, especially ARs.

Yea the guy I was talking to told me they deal mostly in tactical firearms but can get me what I want for hunting.

I watched half of one show. Didn't like the show and decided that the shop was a place I would never visit.
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

6. Disagree

I've shopped at Gunsmoke multiple times and have always been treated with respect. My wife has gone with me once and they were very helpful towards us and welcoming of our two young kids.

I'be also visited 5280, which was a nice shop as well.

well to each its own opinion...

Gunsmoke has different clients...and they do cater to the high rollers.

I guess the owner is a cheap skate. My dad bought his pistol from a friend who worked under the owner of gunsmoke. The owner couldnt even pay the friend and had to just give him the gun instead thinking that substitutes for a paycheck.

Well he could afford to make a $12,000 1911 for his wife with diamonds in the grips and sights

If that was on the TV show, its fake. I dont believe a thing on their show, especially since the real store looks nothing like what they show on their TV show.

You might ber right

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast