Colorado Open and Concealed Carry Laws and Information - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colorado Open and Concealed Carry Laws and Information

Good to know; I appreciate it!

Reap the Vision...
    ...Mike

The map showed that Colorado recognized CCW permits from Utah, but it's only if you're a resident of Utah. I have a Utah CCW but live in Nevada, across the state line.
    PHdDoc

I currently live in California, but will be retiring from the Air Force around the end of this year and planning to move to Co. Springs. I am hoping the laws in Co. are not near as strict as what I am dealing with now. I live in Kern County which is a very good about issuing CCW permits, but if I cross into L.A. County, I can't carry. I'll be glad to leave this communist hole, sorry excuse of a state!! Can anyone enlighten me on what nice things I have to look forward to when I move?

Quote Originally Posted by USAF64 View Post
    I currently live in California, but will be retiring from the Air Force around the end of this year and planning to move to Co. Springs. I am hoping the laws in Co. are not near as strict as what I am dealing with now. I live in Kern County which is a very good about issuing CCW permits, but if I cross into L.A. County, I can't carry. I'll be glad to leave this communist hole, sorry excuse of a state!! Can anyone enlighten me on what nice things I have to look forward to when I move?
    Shall issue chps, Garden of the Gods, Barr trail, O.C. The Sky Sox, no CCW badges 300 days of sun a year, just enough snow to look pretty, good gun ranges.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12