Good place to rent?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good place to rent?

Good place to rent?

I'm looking to buy a new gun, but obviously want to try it out before I do. What ranges have a good selection of rentals so I can try as many as possible before buying? I live in Elizabeth, which is a ways out... I'm looking for things in Aurora, Parker, Castle Rock, or anything in that area. I know there's a range in Kiowa, and one out in Ramah, but I don't think they rent.

Whispering pines in Co Springs rents
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

I like BluCore, but they are a bit North (just N of Hampden, on Wadsworth (at Jewell).) Best wishes

5. BluCore Shooting Center

Hey telpinaro,

A second vote here for the Blucore Shooting Center.

A friend and I visited them for the first time last week and they were all extremely helpful. they have a huge selection of guns for rent (listed on their website with pics) and you can use any of their guns for $20 per hour. We ended up trying over 8 guns.

I hope this helps,

Dave.

Yeah, heard a lot of good things about Blucore... Over an hour away from me, but I might have to make the trip...

I know this thread is a few months old but in case you are still looking Silver Bullet in Wheatridge has a few rentals as well.

Wheatridge is even farther! lol

Luckily I already found one. :)
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

Douglas County Firearms in Castle Rock is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Castle View Post
    Douglas County Firearms in Castle Rock is good.
    That's actually where I went... very helpful! Had a good selection of sub-compacts. Still an hour away, though... lol.
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

11. Centennial Gun Club. Near Centennial airport. South east suburbs of Denver. 38 lanes, rentals, instruction, gunsmiths. Just opened the new facility in January, 2014.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast