How long was your wait for permit? - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How long was your wait for permit?

1. 42 days for me and 35 for my wife. Both in CT

5 minutes. The Sheriff is a good friend of mine.

4. 14 days my ptc in MN.

For a second there I thought I got lost and was no longer in the Colorado forum. Why do you people think we would care how long it took in your state? I imagine there is a reason the OP asked the question here.
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

6. Took me 28 days in Douglas County....and I got it today! Very excited... tomorrow is the big day.

Kansas wait.

About sixty days which is normal. I got mine on saturday. It was like christmas.

8. I live in Boulder Co. and getting ready to apply for my CCW permit. was wondering if anyone had experence with them and what i should expect in the process.

9. Total time in Colorado Springs was about 12 weeks. I went through the process last year and it seemed like they were backed up with requests. July 1st, 2012 I will have been carrying legally for a year.

18 months in California....Quit whining...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Kelly View Post
    I live in Boulder Co. and getting ready to apply for my CCW permit. was wondering if anyone had experence with them and what i should expect in the process.
    The sheriff is a liberal but the process is the same as any county. Expect a long wait

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast