How long was your wait for permit? - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How long was your wait for permit?

Just got mine in Bldr County (same as Bldr) it took right at 90 days. They only give the lady doing them 4 hours a day Monday-Friday to do them so she is pretty busy.

I took my class at Sportsmans Warehouse at 84 and I25. They do one last Friday of every month no pre registration required just walk in put on by Legal Heat

Quote Originally Posted by Dilligad316 View Post
    Just got mine in Bldr County (same as Bldr) it took right at 90 days. They only give the lady doing them 4 hours a day Monday-Friday to do them so she is pretty busy.

I took my class at Sportsmans Warehouse at 84 and I25. They do one last Friday of every month no pre registration required just walk in put on by Legal Heat
    I l
    Does not surprise me that Boulder took the full 90 days. It could be that they are busy. I lean toward the thought that they just don't want to issue permits though.

Congrats on getting yours.

How much did Legal Heat charge for the class?
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

Legal Heat class was 75 dollars and 4 hours but very informative

5. Jefferson County

30 days. I applied for mine in JeffCO in June, got the call exactly 30 days later.

It only took mine 54 days in Fremont County. (I wasn't counting down, I used a calendar just now.)
    The miracle of Christ in me - Is the mystery that sets me free
    I'm nothing like I used to be - So open up your eyes you'll see

I don't think I waited more than a month or so in El Paso County but Maketa is pretty pro 2nd amendment
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

My Douglas County CO CHP took 2.5 weeks and once I got it I sent in for Utah non-resident which I am still awaiting. Did see that they got my $ so .... soon have that too.

Quote Originally Posted by wmodavis View Post
    My Douglas County CO CHP took 2.5 weeks and once I got it I sent in for Utah non-resident which I am still awaiting. Did see that they got my $ so .... soon have that too.
    I am gonna send off for my AZ so I can carry when in NV
    "An armed society is a polite society."
    - Robert Heinlein

10. 91 days door to door in Maryland.

ccw wait.

Mine was 75 days for arapahoe county.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast