Any suggestions for a IWB Glock G 36 holster
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any suggestions for a IWB Glock G 36 holster

Any suggestions for a IWB Glock G 36 holster

Traded my S&W Sigma for a Glock G 36.

Haven't shot it yet but I am enjoying the feel of the Glock and I like the fact that it's a 45 auto.

I am looking to carry all the time and was thinking about the following holsters. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

C Tac holster
    Cross breed SuperTuck Deluxe
    Milt sparks Holster

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by MrRisto View Post
    Traded my S&W Sigma for a Glock G 36.

Haven't shot it yet but I am enjoying the feel of the Glock and I like the fact that it's a 45 auto.

I am looking to carry all the time and was thinking about the following holsters. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

C Tac holster
    Cross breed SuperTuck Deluxe
    Milt sparks Holster

Thanks in advance!
    You taken a look at -> Products ?
    10% rebate if you put this code in Special Instructions, or E-mail it to them: 12-2349
    I have 2 Kholsters, extremely comfortable, and you can trim/combat cut it any way you like and it doesn't void the lifetime warranty. If you don't like it, return it in 90 days, and they'll fix it or refund your $, no problem. Personally, i like them the way they come from the factory without cutting them. Your body shape may vary from mine.

At the other end of the spectrum, is "The Answer" by Tucker Gunleather, you can get it lined inside with leather for an extra $15.00 Some here use "Silent Thunder-Leather Lined" by Tucker Gunleather, leather lining may allow a "quieter draw" should circumstances require it.

You didn't mention what "system" you wanted.
    Crossbreed and Tucker Leather offer Velcro belt "clips" as well as others. Kholster has metal, or optional kydex clips. Did you want to order a belt with Velcro sewn under it? Do you want leather loops showing on your belt?

I have no affiliation with any company. Only mentioning those things because you didn't, and I didn't know if you were aware of them. Look at all, then decide for yourself.

I also carry a Glock 36, and I've tried many different holsters over the years, but have only been completely satisfied with one. Check this place out: THE HOLSTER STORE |

They are a small, family owned business in Florida. Their prices are great and the quality is surprisingly excellent. I bought the Pro Carry LT and a spare mag holder, and I couldn't be happier. Leather working is just one of those professions that are still better made by people rather than machines in giant factories.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Kholster

I love mine for my G23.... can't beat the price, service, warranty or comfort.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

i use a Blackhawk CQC paddle holster for my g 36.

Quote Originally Posted by RPB View Post

Some here use "Silent Thunder-Leather Lined" by Tucker Gunleather, leather lining may allow a "quieter draw" should circumstances require it.
    Silent Thunder has always been a giholsters.com product. Rob actually was selling holsters for both companies. Here are posts from another forum to help clear the confusion about the Silent Thunder Holsters.

"Due to a product conflict and confusion between the Garrett Industries Silent Thunder holster line and the Tucker First Strike holster line, Garrett Industries Silent Thunder holsters will no longer be available on the Tucker sites. It is with regret that we at Garrett had to sever ties with Rob at Tuckergunleather.com. Rob is a great guy to work with and has been stuck in the middle of two competing entities for far too long. We wish Rob well in all his endeavors and count him as a close friend."

Ron Garrett
    Garrett Industries

And Rob Longenecker's response..

"So, here at Tucker Gunleather we've sold our last Silent Thunder.
    If you have a Silent Thunder on order with us, we'll ship it soon, but we're not taking any more orders for Silent Thunder products.

I wish Ron and Sheryl great success as they move in a new direction without us. Sometimes you have to clear out what exists now to create new opportunities for the future.

Garrett Industries and Tucker Gunleather will both continue to grow and add new products. Both companies are actually energized as a result of the split and looking forward to exciting futures.

Ron, Sheryl and I remain friends."

Best wishes,

Rob
    The Second Amendment is clear, concise, and not open to interpretation.

GIHolsters.com

Crossbreed Supertuck, I use one with my Glock 23. Very comfortable.

+1 for Kholster. I carry a Sig P250 all day in one and forget that I have it on. More adjustable than CB supertuck, less $, but not as pretty. But, it is for CC so who sees it any way.

Semper Fi

I carry my G-36 In an Old Faithful Holster everyday, its comfortable and a smooth quick draw. Great Holster for the Price.
    www.oldfaithfulholsters.com
    Its Better To Have It And Not Need It Than To Need It And Not Have It.

I carry my G26 in a Nick Matthews holster. Custom leather in under 2 weeks. I have been wearing mine every day for over a month and it is very comfy. I do not dress around my weapon and my 26 disappears under just about any untucked shirt.
    NM Holsters - *Products
    “Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny” Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast