Belts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Belts

1. Belts

I am looking for a belt but really can't spend alot of money. I found a Don Hume for under fifty bucks. Any information on the Don Hume product? Are they a good company to deal with and is it a decent product?

Don Hume is quality, and is fairly priced. You might also try Quartermaster | Police Equipment, Security Uniforms, Military Supplies (Quarter Master). We use them and Galls to equip our armed security department.

I have a Don Hume IWB holster very good quality and their prices for this level of quality are very good

Inexpensive belt

If you found a belt you like under $50 you are in good shape.

I am currently using a FOSSIL 1.5" wide leather belt that is doing a great job with my crossbreed supertuck IWB holster. I also use a WENGER belt that does fine. Both of these are in the $25-35 range.

You just need a sturdy and wide belt. Be aware some belt loops may not accomodate the wider belts.

Don Hume Leather products

I sent Don Hume an email asking them if peeling (like paint) on a leather holster that was 3 months old was normal. They informed me that it was not, and that they were sending a pre-paid return label to me immediately. Further, I should expect a quality repair on the holster or a replacement.

Wow! Great response from an "inquiry!"

Don Hume: Nice quality products at a decent price, and excellent customer service.

You might want to checkout 5.11 Tactical Belts as well as Wilderness Instructor Belts. While they are not leather, they are made of nylon with stiff insert to support a weapon, and are affordable. I also like the belt buckles on them. Easy to cinch up or loosen after a big steak!

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    You might want to checkout 5.11 Tactical Belts as well as Wilderness Instructor Belts. While they are not leather, they are made of nylon with stiff insert to support a weapon, and are affordable. I also like the belt buckles on them. Easy to cinch up or loosen after a big steak!
    Correction on the 5.11+ belts.
    They do make very nice casual leather belts small, to 4x-large sizes (black and brown) with the 2mm firm insert that work great with the CrossBreed SuperTuck. I also use it with the Blackhawk SERPA holster I have. I paid $35.00 for it. Very good quality.

Peace

1.75" Plain Leather Belt | Belts | 5.11 Tactical
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

9. Thumbs up belt

Tractor Supply carries some very thick, very sturdy belts around $20.

10. Thanks to everybody for your input. I will certainly check out all your suggestions.

I use a number of different belts but if your looking for something that will work and under $50, try this out...I have it and like it a lot.
    Last Chance Heavy Duty - 38mm Black | Bison Designs
    Regards,
    Shanester
    "FIGHT CRIME...SHOOT BACK!!!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast