Got another one today...

Thread: Got another one today...

Got another one today...

...no pics yet..., but they are coming.

I used to carry (for about 10 years) a Kimber Ultra Carry (all Black / .45)...

Tried a wide variety of carry holsters over the years, hip, shoulder (horizontal & vertical), small of back (my favorite), ankle and even holsterless in my pockets...

Finally swapped it out a little while back when i started carrying my S&W Airweight... (again, small of back works best for me)...

Well, I couldn't stand it... my buddy owns a gun shop & i use him as my transfer for auctions & such..., as well as purchase firearms from him frequently...

Well, he called me yesterday afternoon & informed me that he just got in a new Kimber, Crimson Carry, Ultra pistol and he "put it away" until I wanted to come by & took a look at it... So, in other words, he set the hook.

Stopped by there this morning, and, you guessed it... we found a new home for that little .45 w/a red eye!

Just had to tell someone who would appreciate it..., my wife didn't show near the excitement that I had anticipated.
    JW - Northern AZ
    "You Eat The Rabbit Food & I'll Eat The Rabbit"
    NRA - Life Member & SCI - Life Member

Great gun, congratulations! Yep, wives are like that, take her out for a nice dinner.

LIBERAL CREED..."Although they know Godís righteous decree that those who do such things are worthy of death, they not only continue to do these things, but also approve of those who practice them".

Sweet! Congrats! Please do post some pics.

yes we wanna see:)
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    yes we wanna see:)
    +
    Semper Fi

7. Nice Choice!