bersa thunder 45 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bersa thunder 45

1. Bersa Thunder 45 holsters

I "traded" for one of these some time back, and am quite impressed by the quality, and accuracy, for the price (or otherwise). I've used a Black Hills Leather IWB holster, similar to Ayoob rear guard style. Beautifull work, excellent retention without a strap (although I do prefer one). Boning is close enough that this needs to be broken in.

Take care.

Good Morning I have the Bersa Thunder 45 uc and the thunder 9 uc I found a SOB holster the other day Made by Tagua for the glocks 26-27-and 33 to fit the Ultras very well and are quite comfortable to boot to. Ihave run around 500 rounds through both of the compacts to be pleasently surprised on both guns the are both very accurate and reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by grizlybear45 View Post
    my son-in-law just got a new bersa thunder 45. he was wondering where to get a holster, what style. i like galco but i know there are alot more options for him to choose from. hope somrone can help he will be out of the service soon. THANKS;)
    I found a holster made By Tagua for the Glocks 26,27,and 33 SOB Holster to fit the thunder 45 UC and the thunder 9UC very well and it is quite comfortable if you like this style of holsters. As for the range I have both Guns and have fired around 500 rounds through each of them, Both UC's are very accurate and neither of them has shown to have any types of problems no jams no FTF's. Excellant choices for the concealed Carry.

UpState NY,just north of Saratoga Springs

Talking Bersa Thunder 45

Look at the Fist web site,they make good holsters in leather,kydex and a combo of both.
    Last edited by rmeron; 04-19-2010 at 07:15 AM. Reason: have to change a word

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12