Shoulder rig for Sig P226?

Thread: Shoulder rig for Sig P226?

Shoulder rig for Sig P226?

I'm looking into getting a shoulder rig for my sig 226 and wanted to know what are some good brands of leather shoulder rigs?
    Want to have a double mag pouch offset. Any experiences with Alessi, Galco, or brand? I want one that is reasonably comfortable and can be concealed under just a button up dress shirt.

I used the miami classic galco holster , very conceal and comfortable come with 2 mag holder , I dont think you can conceal this with only a dress shirt , I tried but dosent work , I used this holster only in cold whether with a jacket, and for summer I used a crossbreed.

I have never really ever found shoulder holsters real comfortable so don't wear them often. That being said I have two. The Miami Vice by Galco and a double gun custom rig made by Andrews out of Florida. Both are high quality.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Alright, thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by randyg27 View Post
    I used the miami classic galco holster , very conceal and comfortable come with 2 mag holder , I dont think you can conceal this with only a dress shirt , I tried but dosent work , I used this holster only in cold whether with a jacket, and for summer I used a crossbreed.
    Where are you having trouble with the shoulder rig printing?

Quote Originally Posted by shootin.targets View Post
    Where are you having trouble with the shoulder rig printing?
    WELL on the side of the gun(glock27) , right side for because Im a lefty, What do you recommend ?

Honestly I don't have any recommendations since I am relatively new to carry. I just thought that since I have some dress shirts that fit me last year before I lost 45 lbs that the extra built in girth could conceal a shoulder rig as long as the the leather laid flat on my shoulders.
    I had originally posed the question to find out what others experiences are with shoulder rigs and if there are some brands to avoid.