Best belt? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Best belt?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Swinokur View Post
    Try Gun Belts by The Belt Man

Excellent gun belts.. Works fine dressy and casual. I have black and brown 1.5 inch Bullhide. He also sells stiffer horsehide and stiffners if you want them..excellent CS as well
    Ditto, very impressed with my 1.5 black.
    Thinking of buying a brown belt with Velcro underside.
    Fast turn around.
    Fair prices.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    I looked the Amish belts over, and noticed they are constructed from a single piece of leather. Is that true? If so, isn't two pieces joined together with grains in opposite directions said to be a stronger, longer lasting construction? I dunno.

The Belt Man's belts look like a very good choice to me.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Been there, done that, feel your pain. Surprisingly hard to find a good belt that can carry some weight and does not cost a fortune. I finally settled on this one

Boston Leather 1.75 Wide Fully Lined Leather Garrison Belt Part Numbers

Well made and can carry some weight

I also have one of these

BLACKHAWK! CQC Pistol Belts - BLACKHAWK!

It's built like a tank, you can hang a hog on it. But that's also the problem, it is so darned thick it's hard to get a holster on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Swinokur View Post
    Try Gun Belts by The Belt Man

Excellent gun belts.. Works fine dressy and casual. I have black and brown 1.5 inch Bullhide. He also sells stiffer horsehide and stiffners if you want them..excellent CS as well
    Yep! The Beltman makes excellent belts. Custom made and takes about 30 days to receive, but well worth it. Make sure you exactly follow the measuring instructions, as it is different than I would have thought. Also very fond of my Instructors Web Belt. Can adjust it exactly the way you want it.

6. I like the Instructor Belt from Wilderness Tactical Products. It's a heavy duty nylon fully adjustable duty belt also good for emergency pulls, hoists and slings. Find it at Tactical Gear, Tactical Equipment, Duty Belts, Slings, USA.

Ditto on the Beltman belts, mine came in yesterday. Amazing quality and noticed a difference as soon as I put it on.
    "A free people ought to be armed."
    - George Washington

I have a local maker think his site address is sethgunleather.com has normal stock bull,cow, but also can do shark,gator

9. I have an Aker B21 belt and it's really good quality for not so much $$:
    Aker International, Inc.

And I also have a Spec-Ops Better BDU belt for less dressy situations, plus I like the infinite adjustability:
    Better BDU Belts | Tactical & Military Belts | SPEC.-OPS Tactical Gear

gun belt

not sure if you have found your new belt BUT i would like to tell you about the one I just recieved it came from " Concealment Solutions " it has kydex on the interior side of the belt he has a utube link to show proper mesurment so that you get the correct belt for you waist cost plus shipping was close to 75. bucks

if you want to brows the site it is Concealment Solutions - Custom made concealment holsters take a look around and tell them I sent you I get NO compensation but I told them I would spread the word about there GREAT belts and customer service ! there moto is
    " made in america for america "
    A Body Piercing
    Saved My Life
    <(((><

11. I think Raftersgunleather make a really high quality gun belt, I have a bunch of them.

Belts

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast