What's your prefered carry method? - Page 6

View Poll Results: What's your prefered carry method?

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • OWB

34 20.73%
  • IWB

99 60.37%
  • Pocket

16 9.76%
  • Other

15 9.15%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: What's your prefered carry method?

1. I carry just about everything IWB.

My 75% carry is a Wilson Stainless Professional in a Milt Sparks Versa Max 2

I also carry a Springfield XD45 Service in a Brommeland Max Con V 15% of the time

10% Primary Carry and 100% BUG is my Taurus PT-145 in a Tucker IWB or the right front pocket

90% of the time IWB, like to keep my pockits free for other stuff, OWB kind of waisted my money on so far, but at least I have them, there paid for, so if needed I will have them.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

It varies for my Sig 229 from IWB in a Galco Royal Guard to OWB in a Blackhawk serpa. For my Kahr CW9, 75% of the time it's in a Bob Mernickle OWB holster and 25% in a smartcarry type rig. My SP101 rides in a Don Hume OWB.

Of all these, I PREFER OWB for comfort.

I've decided to try the crossbreed super tuck deluxe. Ordered it a couple of days ago. Can't wait to try it out: www.crossbreedholsters.com
    Last edited by sfdtuzolto; 02-16-2008 at 05:25 PM.

+1

I also use a gun wallet with my Smith 442:
    http://www.pocketholsters.com/S_W_Ta...kert_wall.html

Its very comfortable
    -Austin

While I voted IWB, it really depends on the weather and cloths I'm wearing. OWB (Belt Carry) is a little more comfortable and is how I carry in the cooler weather.

Preferred carry method

For concealed carry I use the SmartCarry holster. Occasionally I use the attached ClipDraw when driving. Lastly I use an OWB for IDPA and USPSA matches. I only have one pistol, an S&W M&P 45 with Crimson Trace LaserGrips.
    Howard
    I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop!
    EDC Primary: M&P45fs, Crimson Trace LaserGrips, Insight XTI Procyon light in SmartCarry holster
    >>> http://MP-Pistol.com/
    EDC BUF: LCP, Crimson Trace LaserGuard in DeSantis Super Fly holster
    >>> http://LCPforum.com/

9. Well it all depends currently I carry a HK USP .40 OWB becasue I can concealt it a little better, but like most others as the weater warms up I usually go IWB with my G23

I always have the Kel Tec P3AT in my pocket. Other than that I usually have the CZ P01 in a Biachi paddle holster or the XD(sc in a Desantis paddle holster.
    I find IWB carry very uncomfortable but if I ever find a way to carry IWB that feels ok --Ill do that too

I'm new here and thought I would add too this poll. Right now it's an IWB at about 4 oclock. I would also like to do "in the pocket". I ordered a pocket holster that I should be getting in the next day or so. I want to see how that holster works. As far as the warm weather that will be approaching, I'll have to try OWB too! Man, so many. Right now it's IWB.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast