What's your prefered carry method? - Page 7

View Poll Results: What's your prefered carry method?

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • OWB

34 20.73%
  • IWB

99 60.37%
  • Pocket

16 9.76%
  • Other

15 9.15%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What's your prefered carry method?

right now either pocket with a compact tz75 9mm. or more often a .45 witness full size iwb at 6 o'clock. really tempted to try a smart carry holster. I guess I can't go wrong with a 60 day trial period with one...my .40 baby eagle should be in any day. like to try that with the smart carry.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

3. I am going to try IWB, but I have options for OWB.

4. I voted IWB. I wear either a Glock 23 or a Springfield XD-40 service in a Comp Tac C-Tac and it is very comfortable. It is tuckable also. a couple of mods I made to make it about perfect for me, and those that like the idea of Kydex, but think its too uncomfortable: I put a layer of moleskin cut to the shape of the holster on the side of the holster facing my body. It grips my t-shirt really well, and makes the inside softer. I also rounded off the end of the holster (the barrel end) by grinding it a bit. I can wear this setup with an IWB extra mag holder all day and it stays EXACTLY in place and is amazingly comfortable. I have some leather holsters, but this is the best for fit, thinness, and comfort. And no 16 week wait, either!:h:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567