Sticky for holster links? - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sticky for holster links?

Sticky for holster links

Try THE HOLSTER STORE | Quality American Holsters, Custom Leather Holsters, Holsters Online.

US made products
    Made here in Florida
    Quick shipping
    Large assortment for men and women

3. Sticky for holster links?

Check us out. Reasonable lead time specializing in high quality IWB holsters at a reasonable price.

Veteran Owned, American Made

www.keyholeholsters.com
    Semper Fi
    Attached Images Attached Images Sticky for holster links?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1354899189.666303.jpg Sticky for holster links?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1354899239.142002.jpg 

Take a look at
    Soteria Leather
    Cerisse does OUTSTANDING work!!!

I am going to get a new pistol Beretta PX4 Storm .45 ACP I have a Storm .40 S&W. I have a question,I know it's dumb lol,what does size mean? I see one I want but it asks Size 22 23 24 this is the first for me. What do I go by on size? I have a White Hat IWB they're like the Crossbreed I got this one because Crossbreed didn't have any for my XD .45 all you have to do is change out the Kydex and put on the one you want to fit different pistols. On the left is my Beretta .40 and my XD .45 on the right in the White Hat Holster.
    http://www.whitehatholsters.com/

Sticky for holster links?-my-ccw.jpg

I bought a Beretta PX4 Storm .40 S&W I have a Springfield XD .45 ACP. Due to the type of safety on my XD but when I got my Beretta I love the safety on it. My XD engages when you grip the gun and has me scared to keep a round in the chamber so I am getting rid of it and get me a Beretta PX4 Storm .45. I have my XD in a White Hat Holsters IWB Max Tuck. I am debating on a Check Six or a Pancake Holster which one hides printing the best. Concealed Handgun Holsters and Holster Parts & Accessories - White Hat I love this holster and all I have to do is oreder the Kydex to fit my Beretta's. My problem is I have to pick a size on the Pancake and Check Six like it says 22 23 24. How do I determine the size?

Sticky for holster links?-whitehatholstersmaxtuck.jpg

Sticky for holster links?-my-ccw.jpg

7. Here is a good concealed carry holster to add to the holster sites:
    Ronsholsters - Home

8. Tread Softly Concealment Holsters. Look em up on Facebook no website as of yet newer company. Makes a good iwb holster very similar to Crossbreed but IMHO I think the way they cut their leather is better but I also don't prefer the "combat cuts" I like a little more leather between me and the gun.

My old eyes may have missed it, but since the thread is actually titled "sticky for holster links" why not address "sticky holsters" I'm amazed nobody included Remora Product Information because I have seem many comment positively on them.

DeSantis also has some pocket holsters that can double as a "sticky" (no-clip) holster. Pocket Holsters : DeSantisHolster.com
    Chief

My favorite is The Holster Store - Gun Holsters
    Where else would you think of buying a holster , than at The Holster Store?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast