Sticky for holster links? - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Sticky for holster links?

Why pay the high prices and the long wait time for the "big name" holster. try his:

Pro Carry Hybrid Holster

Made in Florida of US materials.

I travel a lot and am looking for a holster that I can use when in my truck. Having one on my waist or back gets uncomfortable and hard to access quickly due to the seatbelt and arm rests..
    I am looking for something that would attach to my seat by my right leg and can reach easily once I am in the truck. Are there any suggestions?

Thanks
    BC

Quote Originally Posted by TXBobcat View Post
    I travel a lot and am looking for a holster that I can use when in my truck. Having one on my waist or back gets uncomfortable and hard to access quickly due to the seatbelt and arm rests..
    I am looking for something that would attach to my seat by my right leg and can reach easily once I am in the truck. Are there any suggestions?

Thanks
    BC
    If you are driving a lot, I'd suggest a shoulder holster. Otherwise the are vehicle holsters like this http://www.gumcreekcustoms.com

Or get a holster that has multiple platforms, such as the RTI holsters.

What kind of truck are you driving?

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'm not a semi driver.. I have a 2006 F250 Diesel pickup and pull a 38f 5th wheel. I retired in 2007 and have been Traveling fulltime. Wife passed in 2013 so I went and got my CCL in TX and want to have protection as I travel alone. I don't wear a lot of layers of shirts to carry a shoulder holster. Right now I carry my XDS 45 in a holster stuck between the seat and console. Not easy to get to.

Thanks for the info. I do like the one that clamps to the steering area from gum creek...

TXBoCat - I'm not sure if you're still looking, but I saw a great post on FaceBook the other day outlining a bunch of holster options. Take a look for a quick overview of some of your options. The site it's on doesn't seem to sell any of them, but it seemed like a good resource. It's surprisingly at womensholsters.com, since the article doesn't appeared to be geared to women: here is the location of the article - www.womensholsters.com. I haven't pulled the trigger on a new one yet, but I'm planning on getting a new one next time I get to a shop or show and get a chance to handle some of the IWB options.
    If you already purchased something, can you let us know what it is? I'm also on the road a bit and would like something comfortable.
    Last edited by CCWFan; 08-06-2015 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Mispelled the name of the person I was responding to.

7. Quote Originally Posted by TXBobcat View Post
    I'm not a semi driver.. I have a 2006 F250 Diesel pickup and pull a 38f 5th wheel. I retired in 2007 and have been Traveling fulltime. Wife passed in 2013 so I went and got my CCL in TX and want to have protection as I travel alone. I don't wear a lot of layers of shirts to carry a shoulder holster. Right now I carry my XDS 45 in a holster stuck between the seat and console. Not easy to get to.

Thanks for the info. I do like the one that clamps to the steering area from gum creek...

8. Hi. I'm a new forum member responding to USA Carry's desire for more posts on the Cell Pall Concealed Carry holster. I have used a Cell Pal holster for almost three years and love it. I never have to debate whether to carry or not, because the gun is not detectable with the naked eye. I use a Glock 23 and it is so comfortable inside my tucked-in shirt. I wear it when I teach 1st grade choir at church. I use it when I sing solos at church. I use it in my Sunday School class. And no one has ever asked me if I am carrying. The holster is admittedly more difficult to get to than open carry or some other concealed carry holsters, but with practice I can compete with any of them for time of withdrawal. The fact that it is totally concealed is a bonus that allows a response when response is not expected. I am of average build with a 34 inch waist line, so I don't have a spare tire to help my concealment. I recommend the Cell Pal with iPhone or similar holster for a smart phone. One more thing. Even seated, the Cell Pal is comfortable and drawable with practice. I hope this helps. I have read very negative comments from others and really don't understand their criticism. I am buying another one soon, even after checking out some very good alternatives. Here is the link to Cell Pal Concealed Carry.

Quote Originally Posted by aofood View Post
    Hi. I'm a new forum member responding to USA Carry's desire for more posts on the Cell Pall Concealed Carry holster. I have used a Cell Pal holster for almost three years and love it. I never have to debate whether to carry or not, because the gun is not detectable with the naked eye. I use a Glock 23 and it is so comfortable inside my tucked-in shirt. I wear it when I teach 1st grade choir at church. I use it when I sing solos at church. I use it in my Sunday School class. And no one has ever asked me if I am carrying. The holster is admittedly more difficult to get to than open carry or some other concealed carry holsters, but with practice I can compete with any of them for time of withdrawal. The fact that it is totally concealed is a bonus that allows a response when response is not expected. I am of average build with a 34 inch waist line, so I don't have a spare tire to help my concealment. I recommend the Cell Pal with iPhone or similar holster for a smart phone. One more thing. Even seated, the Cell Pal is comfortable and drawable with practice. I hope this helps. I have read very negative comments from others and really don't understand their criticism. I am buying another one soon, even after checking out some very good alternatives. Here is the link to Cell Pal Concealed Carry.
    Welcome to the forum. I hope that you will post more than this one. A first time post with a positive product review looks more like an advertisement for a product the poster is associated with.

As for the Cell Pall Concealed Carry holster, it is one of a few deep concealment holsters that initially looks interesting. In fact, I have seen the Cell Pall Concealed Carry holster demonstrated at a number of gun shows. However, from a practical perspective, these types of holsters are very limited. You can't draw your firearm while sitting, such as in a car or restaurant, and it is very difficult to draw from it while crouching, such as when seeking cover. I have never seen these types of holsters in a defensive pistol class, for a good reason.

There is one application for a holster that sits inside the pants below the belt line in the appendix position. I personally wear the SmartCarry holster with my Glock 26 when jogging. I do train with it, which makes for some interesting range visits in my jogging pants.

11. I use Remora holsters I have a tuckable IWB for each gun I carry.
    The Official Store of the Original Remora "No Clip" IWB Concealment Holster

Sent from my SM-G900V using USA Carry mobile app

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast