Sticky for holster links? - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Sticky for holster links?

Thank you for all the responses. I have not found a holster that I am looking for at this time but I will come up with something.

I read this forum often but have posted seldom. I am learning much and thank you all.

BC

3. What about something like this

Concealed Vehicle Mount Holster

Sent from my SM-G900V using USA Carry mobile app

Thank you for your response. That is getting closer to what I was looking for. However I don't have a place to hook it to in my truck.

I was thinking about something that would bolt to the footing of the seat and come up beside the seat and have a holster attached to it. Then I can just reach down on the right side of the drivers seat for the my XDS 45. I have it in my head but can't find anything as to what I am imagining. This is much closer.

Again thanks for the post.

BC

5. I think this is as close as you'll get they also have them that bolt to seat tracks but are pre made for jeeps.... I would contact them they may make others or be able to make you one you want for vehicle.

If it were me I would just go off there design and make one. So i could some money..

Pistol Clamp Mount | Condition Zero Mounts

Sent from my SM-G900V using USA Carry mobile app

6. This company is where my EDC is from (after tons of other holsters). They seem to be hitting the market by storm. Good website to order from too.

ClickHolsters.com

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567