New Gear Arrvied today!

Thread: New Gear Arrvied today!

New Gear Arrvied today!

After three to four months of waiting my new holster from Raven concealment arrived today and I have one thing to say about it OUT STANDING. They are the only holster company I could find that make a light holster for the Smith and Wesson M&P line. The holster comes set up and ready to use for OWB but you can buy a IWB kit and convert the holster as I did. So I now Have a IWB light holster for my S&W M&P 9C fitted with a TLR-3. Photos and more to come after to stop drooling.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Nice! I have been considering a holster from Raven and was thinking about getting the Ghost, since it accomodates different length barrels of the same type weapon. Please do post some pics, showing OWB & IWB set up.

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    Nice! I have been considering a holster from Raven and was thinking about getting the Ghost, since it accomodates different length barrels of the same type weapon. Please do post some pics, showing OWB & IWB set up.
    Will do I'm hoping to have time to do it tonight so we will see if it works out. The heat wave has hit the east cost so I have been trying to get the house ready with AC and fans on top of that I have been trying to get things ready for the picnic that fell through last year I should be posting about that soon as well.

If you want to know anything about the holster,firearm or light feel free to post it and I will respond. The holster can be canted if you only install two screws and not all four it's also tuck able.