Daily Gear - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Daily Gear

"I'm curious. Besdies your firearm what gear does everyone carry on a daily basis? "

I carry by lazy ass to work on a daily basis, ain't got no million. Gotta do something, Gov't keeps stealing more and more of it!

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    "I'm curious. Besdies your firearm what gear does everyone carry on a daily basis? "

I carry by lazy ass to work on a daily basis, ain't got no million. Gotta do something, Gov't keeps stealing more and more of it!

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)
    and I thought I gave a flippant answer. I guess we carry the same, cause I ain't got no million either.

4. Keys, wallet, phone, gun, knife, pen.

This is my SOP pat down. When I leave my office, my secretary often preflights me, "keyswalletphonegunknifepen?"

These things go with me always. If I go out at night, a surefire is added.

wolfhunter Guest
    redstate, same carry gear, here, pretty much.

Sig 229, extra mag, Spyderco Captain, Streamlight PT-1L, and Tuff ties.

Primary & backup guns, small Buck pocket knife, keys, wallet & blackberry.

I have been thinking about putting together a "war chest" to keep in my daily commute car. It's theoretical contents would be a AR, 8 30rd mags, LCE, KA-BAR, 1qt canteen, set of BDU's & 1st aid kit.
    I believe the days of civil unrest are just around the corner. All it will take is a good market collapse & while I live in the country I work in the city.

besides my ccw weapon and extra clip i carry a Ken Kershaw Leak auto-open in front pocket and a s&w extreem ops tanto blade folder in back pocket just in case and cell phone.

My bug out bag is alway's in the back of the car/truck. There is an AR in it's case also in the back. My bug out bag has both mags for the pistol and AR, water, water purification tablets, compass, map, medical aid supplies, strobe light, another folding knife, etc.

On my person it's simple. Gun with holster, two mags, handheld flashight (Surefire 6P LED) and a good folding knife.

Some antacid, cash, credit card, debit card, ID's etc.
    "When a government robs Peter to pay Paul it will alway's have the support of Paul" George Bernard Shaw

Exclamation Which antacid???

Quote Originally Posted by Ropadope View Post
    My bug out bag is alway's in the back of the car/truck. There is an AR in it's case also in the back. My bug out bag has both mags for the pistol and AR, water, water purification tablets, compass, map, medical aid supplies, strobe light, another folding knife, etc.

On my person it's simple. Gun with holster, two mags, handheld flashight (Surefire 6P LED) and a good folding knife.

Some antacid, cash, credit card, debit card, ID's etc.
    I used to carry rolaids but lately have found that Zantac is better.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

My total load out. 1 Smith and Wesson M&P .40 [Full Size] 1 Smith and Wesson S.W.A.T spring assisted pocket knife, Cell Phone, 1 Spare Mag, Thats pretty much it.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast