CCW style wallets - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CCW style wallets

Don't laugh but I use a rubber band. I carry all my licenses, credit cards, associated insurance cards in a standard rubber band. I'm a minimalist so it works really well for me. Wife hates it.

Quote Originally Posted by Crom View Post
    Don't laugh but I use a rubber band. I carry all my licenses, credit cards, associated insurance cards in a standard rubber band. I'm a minimalist so it works really well for me. Wife hates it.
    Please at least tell us that you use a "tactical" black rubber band.

New ccw wallet and badge combo

This ccw wallet and badge combo is stuuning one of the nicest leather wallts i have ever seen hand made in usa heavey duty lifetime warrenty with smith and warren badge also liftime on the badge heavy id window i belive black and brown colors
    Attached Images Attached Images CCW style wallets-297.jpg CCW style wallets-296.jpg CCW style wallets-299.jpg 

Quote Originally Posted by goodfella View Post
    This ccw wallet and badge combo is stuuning one of the nicest leather wallts i have ever seen hand made in usa heavey duty lifetime warrenty with smith and warren badge also liftime on the badge heavy id window i belive black and brown colors
    So, what you're saying is that you're a spam poster who is trying to sell CCW badges

got it
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by goodfella View Post
    lets see your wallets you carry for your CCW lic. thanks
    Why? Do we need any special ones to carry your CCW card. It is a card. As small as a credit card. Why need a different wallet to lose? Just asking...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

This thread is a joke, right? Wallets? BADGES?
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    "I got you in a Stranglehold, baby. And then I crushed your face" -Ted Nugent

8. Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    So, what you're saying is that you're a spam poster who is trying to sell CCW badges

got it
    Or he is one of those that think that a CCW makes him a Super Secret Special Deputy.

Either way you'd think that the 20 replies he received saying that we carry it in our wallet like any other card would have been a hint to let it die.

Why don't you just staple your license to your forehead??
    Don't need no stinking badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Why? Do we need any special ones to carry your CCW card. It is a card. As small as a credit card. Why need a different wallet to lose? Just asking...
    I use a seperate wallet for a few reasons. First, I don't always carry my gun. I keep the permit in a non-descript wallet with the gun and take it when I load-up. In NYS every gun you own is registered on the license. If I lose my wallet I've given the finder my adress and a list of the guns I own.

The wallet should be a simple non-descript leather holder... and please, no CCW badges!
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

11. Personally I use an ID arm band that I proudly display my CCW license in so the world WILL know that I am carrying but just in case the people 3 blocks down can see me I also have one of those CCW Sashes that's day glow green that clearly states I am armed. I also make sure that I am not confused with a LEO I wear a bright gold badge on a dog chain like necklace, this helps remove all doubt you know. Oh I almost forget I have a banner on the back of my windshield that reads "This Driver is Legally Armed."

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast