CCW style wallets - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: CCW style wallets

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    Never had a badge ... guess I am a Purist, either I am a cop or I am not.

The shirt pocket just seemed the most practical.
    It's OK you are more than welcome at the local CCW Badges Anonymous meetings.

I duct tape mine to my forehead, hang the CCW badge from my neck on a chain like the cool cops!!!!!

Uhhhhhhhhh, wallet for me, behind d.l.

Where else?

Just my wallet along with my other ID's.

Mine is secured to a spring loaded device the when engaged launches from out of my sleeves. Very difficult when whereing sleeveless shirts. Why hide my amazing biceps?

Mine is right behind my license in my wallet. My wallet is a black, waterproof (with zipper) Swiss Army type, which is excellent for my hobbies of backpacking, camping, kayaking etc during which I also carry (mostly for bears, but also for somewhat less likely two legged encounters). NC lets you laminate the card, which again is a good idea if you plan to be outdoors a lot. Read the earlier post of the guy from NY who stated all his weapons are listed on his license.... with laws like that, why are there still people living in NY?

OBTW, I think I did get a badge in a box of Ovaltine back when I was a kid....and it was always more fun to play the sheriff than the bad guy that always got shot... then we went home and had dinner. Damned if I know what happened to that badge!

Ok, to all the HAR HAR HAR Sarcastic jerks, Who have never asked a newbie question.

Some of us live in States that have HUGE CCPs that won't fit in normal wallets.

I have to take out my HUGE 2.75 by 3.75 inch CCP and test fit it before I buy an new wallet.
    If it is trimmed down the police here in WASHINGTON state consider it modified and void.
    Bond Arms Century 2000 .45/.410 Hand Cannon

Springfield Arms XDs .45

Quote Originally Posted by FifteenCents View Post
    Ok, to all the HAR HAR HAR Sarcastic jerks, Who have never asked a newbie question.

Some of us live in States that have HUGE CCPs that won't fit in normal wallets.

I have to take out my HUGE 2.75 by 3.75 inch CCP and test fit it before I buy an new wallet.
    If it is trimmed down the police here in WASHINGTON state consider it modified and void.
    Sorry about that, when it comes to badges and anything that even smells like one we have some people in here that start to foam at the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Horkos View Post
    Mine is secured to a spring loaded device the when engaged launches from out of my sleeves. Very difficult when whereing sleeveless shirts. Why hide my amazing biceps?
    Did you get that idea from the movie "Taxi Driver"?

Quote Originally Posted by 50SR9 View Post
    I duct tape mine to my forehead, hang the CCW badge from my neck on a chain like the cool cops!!!!!
    The proper term for that item is a neck chain CCW Badge holder thingie.

Quote Originally Posted by jg1967 View Post
    Sorry about that, when it comes to badges and anything that even smells like one we have some people in here that start to foam at the mouth.
    We don't need no stinkin badges!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast