I know you all have a drawer full of holsters
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I know you all have a drawer full of holsters

I know you all have a drawer full of holsters

what's your favorite one? My favorite is my Tucker gunleather cover up. It is meant to be a tuckable but the leather is a little to thick for that. It is very well made. I did break one of the Kydex clips recently, but had no problem replacing it. I also have a Bianchi 100 for my CZ82 that i think is a very nice holster for the price
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

3. My favorite must be the Milt Sparks VersaMax-II IWB holster because at last count I have seven of them with three more on order!

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

4. I dont have a single favorite, but have three for three different guns. I can't imagine any holster other than the ones I carry them in being any better or more comfortable I carry mainly in IWB Holsters

Milt Sparks Versa Max 2

Brommeland Max Con V

Tucker Heritage

My favorite so far is my Andrews Leather....Mc Daniels II
    I want to try a Versa max before I pay the price and wait the wait

My Bianchi 100 size 12 was in the mail when I got home yesterday. I had ordered it for my Ruger p345. It did not say it would fit this gun, but it did say it would fit a Sig p220. I have heard they are about the same size. It is really tight. I think it will loosen up after time. But, it does seem that it is going to work out fine. I, of course, don't like it as well as my Tucker, but for the price i am quit pleased. It does close up somewhat when the pistol is drawn. The belt clip isn't designed for a very thick belt. It spreads out somewhat on my Acker dress belt, which is not as think as many gun belts. It is very comfortable for a pistol as big as the Ruger is. My grip prints somehwhat, but I all have worn it under is a very thin Tshirt. Again, overall very pleased for the price.

side note, the Fobus kydex magazine holder i bought is not going to work. The floor plate of the magazine presses up against my side and is quite uncomfortable. I have an Uncle Mike's Kydex holder for my pt140pro. It holds slightly away from the body. I think I will try to find one of these for the Ruger
    David

I found an Uncle Mike's kydex magazine holder for my Ruger. I like it much better than the Fobus. It is much more comfortable to me.
    David

My favorite is the UBG Canute IWB. Very comfortable, and great retention.

9. My "fav" holster is my Matt Del Fatti OWB.

That will change when I get my IWB from him. :D

Biker

10. I have a couple of Milt Sparks SSII for my 1911 and Commander. Best I have found so far.
    I would love to try a VMII before I commited to buy one.

DeSantis Speed Scabbard

I use a DeSantis Speed Scabbard, with the ears removed, on a daily basis sense 1993.
    Brian P. Slattery

Big Daddy's Bail Bonds
    30 Mary St. #2
    Reno, NV 89509

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast